Is It Possible To Make A Fixed Income Daily Online?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Earning a fixed income can be possible or not possible depending on the individual, the reason I'm writing about this is because I've seen a couple of threads where guys are asking how they can make 10$/per day or 20$/day and I think such individuals don't have the right skills because if they do they won't open an account to ask.

We need to understand that, making money online is very much the same like offline, it's like saying is it possible to make 4000 naira/day, and if we look at it from an offline business perspective it's not possible, because if you don't have a good business in a good location, pulling those number will be very hard for you, except you work as a laborer even at that, work is not guaranteed daily and there's no any security, so we need to really know what we are up against.

Instead of asking how much you'll be earning, focus on acquiring a high income skill, that will give you an edge on your earning potential, forget about earning now and focus on learning give yourself time and you'll never be in the same place or worried about how much you can earn daily.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Earning a fixed income can be possible or not possible depending on the individual, the reason I'm writing about this is because I've seen a couple of threads where guys are asking how they can make 10$/per day or 20$/day and I think such individuals don't have the right skills because if they do they won't open an account to ask.

We need to understand that, making money online is very much the same like offline, it's like saying is it possible to make 4000 naira/day, and if we look at it from an offline business perspective it's not possible, because if you don't have a good business in a good location, pulling those number will be very hard for you, except you work as a laborer even at that, work is not guaranteed daily and there's no any security, so we need to really know what we are up against.

Instead of asking how much you'll be earning, focus on acquiring a high income skill, that will give you an edge on your earning potential, forget about earning now and focus on learning give yourself time and you'll never be in the same place or worried about how much you can earn daily.
Hi, moonchild. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative post about the possibility to make a fixed income daily online.
I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that nowadays people want to earn money quickly and easily online. I noticed that they are asking if it is possible to make $10, $20 or $100 per day and to which platform or application to register so as to start earning money. This is nice of course but there is no guarantee that you will have a fixed and stable income whether you work online or offline.
So they find a platform and start working on it but they soon get disappointed because they do not earn as much as they would like to earn in a day. The reason is, as you mention, in your post, that they do not have a high-income skill so as to help them make a good income. As a result,they move to other platforms but nothing changes. People should understand that it is significant to acquire some skills first that will help them make a good income. Without having the right skills, it is impossible to succeed. So they should not have high expectations. This is my humble opinion. Hope you find it helpful.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Amount you can make online is not fixed. You are working online and not offline. What you have to offer in term of skills, the time you are willing to spare online and the energy you can use to work on different platforms. Except of course on some paid to post websites, but for someone with a skill, it is a little bit easier as he can make more or less. But on unskilled platforms like paid to post websites, paid to click websites, there may be limit to what you can make depending ok the website rules. For a trader, being it forex or crypto, you may not be able to determine how much you can made as this depends on how good you are in trading

jvletona

Hi Moonchild, thanks for this post I really like it, I have always said that making an online income is like in any other job or business you really need to focus and specialize in one job or task. Thanks.

Skysaint

Verified member
Truth be told, you can earn a fixed income online even as an unskilled individual working online but the issue here is that it depends on the amount you're expecting to earn on a daily basis online. As an unskilled user working online, you can comfortably earn $2 on a daily basis just by working on posting forums, although might not just be from a single forum.
But as for the amount you just made mention of, it think you will be needing a good skill or a good business to do online to be able to earn than much on a daily basis. I know of someone who is actually skilled and is earning around that amount in a day while I can't even imagine myself earning that amount even in two three days.
So basically what I am trying to say is that if you want to earn more money online, that you will be needing to add value to yourself and improve on your skill and I guess it will help you earn better online without much stress.

E

eldavis

Like you said it can be possible and at the same time not possible depending on what you do. Like myself, I have a target I plan on making from the forums I am active from, this has become a fixed amount for me I try to make two to three dollars per day. But for me to do this, I need to be always make sure am online working. So to achieve this daily, requires discipline and commitment, if not it won't come.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I might be dedicating more online to earn extra pennies due to how I need the money fast at the moment to solve my immediate needs. But such doesn't mean, I don't work hard to learn means of earning, like learning in demand skill that will help me to earn more better in the future. I am simply around learning affiliate marketing, domain flipping, web design, I've progressed along side web design, but at the moment I can do just the basic website design, using the basic CMS tools to customize my own website, either forum, blog, etc. Their is more to dedicate to learning than trying to earn extra money without a skill, at some point in time, such gig online can stop, and their is redundancy in some of the available job to do online to earn that quick money, such can make us suffer for some time being on a dry pocket.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't see the possibility of people making a fixed income on daily business especially those people that are working online because sometimes the amount of money you can make online everyday will depend on the amount of time you are willing to spend, this is mainly for people who have an online business which may include freelancing affiliate and marketing.

The only possible way you can be able to make a fixed income on daily basis is for you to post content or to engage in Pico working, with this you can be able to set up the amount of money you expected to earn on daily basis because that is much more possible.

About from paid to post website other form of online business are depending on the influx of customers for you to make money on daily basis and the possibility of making a constant amount of money is not guaranteed.

The only people that are able to make a fixed amount of income on daily basis are people who are working offline probably the civil servants and the private government workers but those who have businesses are not likely to achieve this every day and it's not possible .

Richee84

Making a fixed income daily depend on the individual and the business he or she is doing to meet his or her target. For a very good business that has been well established in a good location, it is very easy for the owner of that business to set a minimum target he want to be making on a daily basis. But for a new business that have not again much recognition by people or have enough market awareness it will be very hard to set a fixed income to be made daily on such business. Setting a fixed income daily should be base on the individual business capacity, time and available resources, the same thing also go on for online business. There are people who make at least a fixed income of $5 to $10 in a day because they have enough time to spend online to meet their target but those individuals who don't have much time online can have a target for themselves that is not up to $5 in a day. Some people have a fixed target they make here on trendi on daily basis and they make sure they have the time to achieve that.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make fix income online on some websites. you can also set a limit to the amount you can make online on daily basis depending on time and some other factors.

I am going to use myself as an example for a clarification. At present I work with three different get paid to post websites I make money online by posting on different forums and earn from the incentive programs.

The first website I work with allow a user to make 50 posts in a day. And you are going to earn about 2 cents from each post. This means you are going to make $1 at the end of 50 comments.

You cannot earn beyond that $1 on the website even if you make more comments on the website. The same thing is applicable to order get paid to post forums I work with.

You can also set a fix amount you make in a day from your online business. this can happen if you are trading cryptocurrency and you have existing strategy.

You can fix certain amount of profits to make any day from your trade and you won't be able to go beyond. this strategy is very essential in order to prevent grade in the trading.

funmi

Verified member
Yes. In my own view, it is very possible to make fix money online daily. Someone can make this happen if you determined to make it happen for yourself.
All you need to do is to set a target for yourself everyday and make sure you are disciplined enough to work it out. I believe there is nothing too hard to achieve if we set our mind to it.
The only thing that may stand as impediment is when you have a lot of things that you are doing either offline or online. If you have other works or engagement that you are doing, it maybe difficult to meet up with your daily target.
But if you are not doing any other job offline, it is highly possible to make a fixed income online as long as you put your mind in to it and you are determine to do make it work.

Kendy

Verified member
Well, I do not know if there is a hundred percent guarantee of making a stable income online earning online is virtually the same thing as earning offline just as you described depending on some factors. There are some factors beyond human control that can impede you from earning your fixed amount online, some could come from; inadequate power supply, network issues or challenges, your state of mind or your state of health could be an impending factor and also review of the terms and regulation on a particular site can actually lower or boost your earning potentialities on a daily basis. The most important thing for me is to earn at least $1 on days that my schedule is not uptight but to earn daily $1 is something I'm not certain about. Having a target amount to earn daily is mostly feasible for those who are focused on earning online and have no other business in all offline dealings and also have a good power electricity supply, good network, a stable health of mind or psychological state of mind is actually good and also have the financial resources to be subscribing their laptop or mobile devices as the case may be.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course it is possible to make a fixed income from online professions. It just depends on the kind of work you do. For example, a gig worker that works as a freelancer can’t really hope to make money online every blessed day because there are going to be some days you will not get clients to patronize you and even if they do, it does not mean that you will transact business with them successfully everyday which makes it unreliable to make income with on a daily basis.
If you work on PTP platforms like trendri, then I think one can manage to make money everyday depending on how serious you are with the job. Even if you can’t get to withdraw your funds daily, you still get to make it as an income.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This actually is going to be dependent on exactly the kind of work that you are doing online as there are different subcategories. For example if you are working as an online customer support assistant for a company on a full-time basis then your salary is fixed based on the contract agreement that you people have made. If you are going to be a freelance graphic designer on the other hand the amount of money that you are going to make his dependent on the number of jobs that you have been offered and based on your own agreement with them so it is going to fluctuate.

ddude28

I would't call it "fixed" as anything depends on the amount of work you put it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you have a tangible way of making money on the internet like having a blog or being an affiliate marketer, I don't think you can have fixed amount of money coming on daily basis.

This is because there are times when so many people will visit your blog and there are times when small amount of people will visit your blog so there is no way the money you will be making can be fixed.

The same thing happens to things like trading cryptocurrencies because the market can be bad sometimes and it can be good sometimes.

Meanwhile, it is very much possible for you to have fixed amount of income on daily basis on the Internet if you are doing things like paid to post platforms. On different paid to post platforms, there are some that does not allow you to make more than $2 on daily basis and there are some that you can make any amount of money you want.

So as long as you are working very hard on this kind of platforms you will continue to have fixed amount of income or daily basis. The truth is that it is not really easy for you to create a very good way or very good income stream on the internet but if you can dedicate a whole lot of time then it will probably be possible.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Making fixed income online depends on your mindset and hard work if you believe then you can make it I have been trying hard to make at least $2 for a couple of days now but am working on it all you need to do os define the odds remove all distractions which is telling you u can't do it if you have a good paying legit site then when work very hard on it as offline jobs are hard to see nowadays or if you don't have you can start working on trendri and set a daily income which you will make every day yes there are people here doing it I have been monitoring many people and I must say there are really hard working people here who don't rest ungil they make 2-3 dollars here daily its really good all you need to do is just put your kind to it and you will achieve your goal

Sikapa

Verified member
It can be very possible depending on the individual as you are saying. Let's say if you are working on passive income then you can look forward to see your fixed income growing. How you advertise yourself also determine how you can get fixed income. So getting fixed income depends on the individual.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really know much about different type of online business since I am yet to learn more about them, but from my little experience I believe that it may not be quite possible for you to have a fixed income daily for most online business because some of them were the bed on so many things and it will also depend on how much time you have to offer in some of the business.

Someone who is interested to make money with cryptocurrency trading may not be able to make a fixed amount of money . They amount of money you will be making on daily basis won't be fixed because it will depend on how the market is and some other factors

If you are talking about making money on paid to post website , I believe that it may be quite possible for people to make a fixed amount of of money daily, because you can just set it up depending on how much you are to make which the minimum is about $1.

This will not likely be possible in some online business such as forex trading or maybe affiliate market. You can still make something reasonable but it won't be fixed.