How to make passive income in Nigeria with Owodaily

Stanleyonyenze

OwoDaily is a Nigerian digital platform that allows millions of Nigerians to make a respectable living as freelancers by performing basic but lucrative tasks.

The micro-job platform acts as the middleman between, advertisers of services and, a large number of people, that are looking to buy services at affordable prices.

It's simple to use this platform; you simply complete simple activities known as jobs. Each work has instructions that you can easily follow, after which you can provide proof of completion – which might be your name or username – and receive your money in your Nigerian bank account.

The advertiser pays owodaily, which in turn pays you and many others who have completed their tasks.

When the assignment is checked and accepted, you will be paid a certain sum for each job you complete. The money paid every worker ranges from N10 to N2000 once it has been finished.

Some of these jobs include
Social media tasks, Leaving a comment on an Instagram post, liking a Facebook page, Subscribing to a YouTube channel, registering in a site etc.

As a result, several tasks must be accomplished on a daily basis.

What is owodaily and How Does It Work?

Advertisers who wish to promote their company on social media can use OwoDaily to connect with and pay people to do these services for them. Simply defined, OwoDaily is a platform that connects marketers and publishers.

Let me explain it to you in more detail.

Assume I'm an advertiser, and you're a publisher on the OwoDaily platform. I want to advertise my Instagram business page or raise visibility for my YouTube channel, so I'll register as a business and create an account on OwoDaily (we'll go over this in more detail later), fund my account, and specify the type of advertising I require for my company.

Let's assume what I want on social media is likes, comments, shares, views, or followers. OwoDaily will receive the job, deconstruct it, and make it available to the public. And this is where you come into play.

This is what you do: you apply for numerous jobs and are compensated for your efforts. The income ranges from #10 to #2,000 per job, with tasks including reviewing, watching music videos, rating an app, reading news, and doing surveys.

When you finish a job, you submit proof in accordance with the advertiser's instructions, wait for your jobs to be verified, and then you are credited, which you can withdraw, directly to your Nigerian bank account that you provided during registration.

You can withdraw once you've earned a minimum of #5,000, and the tasks aren't time-limited. This means that by performing them every day on OwoDaily, you may simply make money online.

Screenshot_20211226-214857.png

OwoDaily has a number of job openings.

Take a hard look at this figure above which depicts the jobs in your dashboard and the amounts associated with each of them.

Is it a scam? No, it's not a scam. You simply register and are compensated for performing certain tasks. If you've heard of fast workers or pico workers, it's the same concept: you finish the job, present proof of payment, and get paid.

Wow. That is such a great platform to earn money. I am grateful to you for sharing this. Since it does not require any amount of money to start, I will definitely give it a try. Direct payment into my bank account is very good to hear. I hope you have made some withdrawals from it. If so, I will like to see them as many will be reluctant to join the platform. Are there unlimited tasks to be done daily and how soon do they accept each completed task? A minimum of 5, 000 naira seems good to begin with, and once can earn that within a few weeks

you need to pay money to join please dont be misguided