Real estate Sueldito-Daily Passive Income from Virtual Real Estate

nickcrypto

Virtual Real Estate from Cabin up to Mansion (Cabin, Condo, Duplex, Chalet, Villa, Mansion) which gives Passive Income automatically daily, without making tasks.

registration
Join here

After registration users get 200 Coins to buy Cabin.
Cabin gives 14.4 Coins daily passive income.

To get passive income you need once a day log in and click Claim my Coins and Turn on Production to renew daily passive income from your Real Estate + every day users can Claim 10 Coins Daily Bonus.

Current-Production-on.jpg

Current-Production-of.jpg

Instant Withdrawal from $0.02 to FaucetPay or Payeer
When Withdrawal Coins are exchanged into $ (200 Coins= $0.02)

Proofs of Payment:

1.jpg

2.jpg

(0.01$ Payeer comission/fee because of Instant Withdrawal)

Real Estate Classes/Upgrade Variants/Real Estate Passive Income Variants:
Cabin - 14.4 Coins/per day
Condo - 144 Coins/per day
Duplex - 1440 Coins/per day
Chalet - 14400 Coins/per day
Villa - 144000 Coins/per day
Maison - 288000 Coins/per day
image.jpg

Having collected Coins, users can Upgrade Real Estate Class or to purchase Real Estate of more high Class.
Users can earn Coins in Earn Free Coins making tasks - Shortlinks, PTC Ads, Offers.

Every day available:

Shortlinks from Bitswall - about 150 Coins
PTC Ads from Bitswall and Offers4All about 100 Coins
User can earn 250 Coins per day only making PTC Ads and Shortlinks

Wow!! This is a very good idea, I don't have any knowledge about this because I never came across something like that in a any form or manner but now I know a bit of it. I really want a very good explanation on it maybe I can go into it to start something. Can you help me explain it here or recommend an article that best explains it please?

This looks more like a POnzi scheme to me, ad not a real investment opportunities. Ponzi scheme is scam investment offer where only 1-2 percent investors make money and rest of the investors lose money. Do not fall into the offers like this one. If you have money to invest, try investment platforms like etoro or robinhood where you can by stocks from real company and profit from investing in real companies.

This looks more like a POnzi scheme to me, ad not a real investment opportunities. Ponzi scheme is scam investment offer where only 1-2 percent investors make money and rest of the investors lose money. Do not fall into the offers like this one. If you have money to invest, try investment platforms like etoro or robinhood where you can by stocks from real company and profit from investing in real companies.
Yes if I should understand how the platform is its just like the common ponzi that we all knows,but this one seems to be a kind of much more modified than ponzi,I was thinking its only me that heard about the scam of ponzi, i am not even sure whether the site is still active or not,the site seems to be legit at first because I have heard enough cases if many people that earn from that without encountering any sort of problem nor obstacle, it was along the way after they have gotten support from much people that is how they started going awst with peoples money which is not suppose, that is why it is advisable that before investing on any platform,one has to do research about the particular site to avoid been scammed.

Ponzi schemes abound all over the e-space but to be able to know how untrue such platforms are depends on how closely you watched and how deep one sought for knowledge about it or on it. I know on such platforms many lose while few gain from it because it wasn't designed to favor everyone that goes into it. It really seem like a ponzi to when I gave it a closer look and that calls for extra carefulness so as to not fall a victim.

I upgraded my Virtual Property and have bought Next Level Cabin for 432 Coins using Coins that I have earned doing PTC Ads & Shortlinks.
So, my Cabin produce now 28.8 Coins per day.
So, be active, do Shortlinks & PTC Ads and you can buy more expensive Property quickly.
My aim now is to buy Condo for 4200 Coins
My Balance now is 3244.

My-balance.jpg

Upgrade-to-28-8-Coins.jpg

Once a day it is necessary to click - Claim my 28.8 Coins and Turn on Production-

2021-12-19-215225.png

This one is simply new to most of the one earners here. I never heard about virtual real estate Investment site like this before. Since you're already earning from them, which is only you at the moment. You should continue in your earning circle with them and build your empire gradually man. I am not convince much, how the game works, I've not seen payment proof from others elsewhere to confirm how legitimately it is. And again, the investment is a hidden one not open like others which is popular and paying.

I have bought Condo for Coins that I have earned from PTC Ads & Shortlinks

Profit form all classes & levels of Property is summarized

Finally I own 2 Properties - 2 Level Cabin that gives 28.8 coins per day and 1 Level Condo that gives 144 Coins per day

At all 2 Properties give me 172.8 Coins Passive Income per day + 10 Coins Daily Bonus

You can buy any classes & levels of property
For example, if you own 2 Level Cabin it is not necessary for you to buy 3 Level Cabin at first - you can buy any Property class

Also you can get from 300 Coins up to 10000 Coins for Apps installing from Offers (TikTok & other Apps)

2-properties.jpg

2-properties-for-172-8-coins.jpg

Now I have 460 Coins per day + daily Bonus 10 Coins

This is about $0.05 passive income per day

my passive income is from 5 kinds of Properties:

Cabin Level2 (28.4 Coins) + Condo Level3 (432 Coins)

that means

Cabin (14.4 Coins per day) + Cabin (14.4 Coins per day) + Condo (144 Coins per day) + Condo (144 Coins per day) + Condo (144 Coins per day)

that gives 460 Coins per day

460-coins-day.jpg

Passive income $0.09 per day

892 Coins
are from 6 Condos (144Coins per day each) & 2 Cabins (14.4 Coins per day each)

892-Coins.jpg

new users are given Free 500 Coins to buy first Property

Free-500-Coins.jpg

passive income $0.66 per day

2022-02-02-223947.png