How to quickly finished daily work tasks

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is of essence to always finished your daily assigned tasks and on time too. This is where time management comes in. You need to Know how you're spending your time and to get your tasks done as fast as possible. You can use the following tips

Always Stick to a daily schedule and normalise using it as you had planned it out...

Prioritize your tasks and don't forget to automate repetitive tasks to finish on time

Tackle the most difficult task first and then go ahead to batch-process similar tasks.

if you have to do search and summaries you can use AI to work. Do remember to set reasonable time limits.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is very insightful and I cannot help but agree with you except some points that I may have some different personal opinion about. For instance, where you suggested we should handle difficult task first, I will surely prioritise the reversal. I do tell people to make sure that they do the most simple task first before they go for the difficult ones.

This is because focusing on the difficult ones can surely waste time and as well worn the workers out to the extent that they may not want to continue with the job.