What's Your Preferable Broker in Forex Trading?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
As a trader you've got to pay fees, spread, commissions and sometimes even transaction charges, but due to the competition in the brokerage business, some offers commission only with fixed spread while some offers no commission and a flexible spread, brokers comes dime a dozen, depending on your trading style you'll have to pick a broker that'll matches your strength, I believe it's one of the important things to do before you even start trading the markets.

Personally I'm a short term trader and I like trading within the lower time-frames, so I mostly use brokers with no commission and a fixed spread.

What about you? What type of broker do you use and what are the things you look out for before choosing one?

FXOchartist

Verified member
I have been using FXOpen broker services for a long time, currently, I have no desire to change to another broker because FXOpen still provides the services we need. In trading, I might be a mixed trader, sometimes scalping, sometimes swing trading, but what is clear is that I always trade with a plan and stick to that plan

FinTrader

I have been trading with fxopen for more than 5 years. I like favorable trading conditions, a convenient and clear personal account with a separate balance account, instant execution of transactions, quick withdrawal of profits, and minimal spreads are a necessary addition, which can increase profitability in trades.