Which one is preferable between jobs and investment in the nearest future

Ramolak19

Verified member
To me I believe job and investment theyboth have advantages and disadvantages but depend on what will in cure at times.

Job is an activities of work that pay income. Our future depend on the kind of job we engage ourselves either casualty or professional job, both of them will give us income to secure our future but after retirement some people will still go back to investment and it maybe difficult for them to cope because they are not familiar with the environment they find themselves because it different from what they have done for the rest of their life.

investment is an assets that we acquire with the hope of given us income, but the size of our investment determine how the future it's going to look like and there some investment that brings money while some investment bring lose

E

eldavis

Like you Rightly said, they both have their advantages and as well disadvantages strictly depending on the individual. Personally I see Notting wrong in going for both, you would definitely need Money to invest in the future, you can work and start earning the money you need for investment.

blessingc

Job and investment work together hand in hand. Without money there's no investment, and without a job there's no money except you want to steal or borrow which isn't good.

Work hard to earn so, you can get money to solve your daily financial challenges and you can save or invest. Investing alot without a job that's if it's possible is not even the best because that money you are investing is for the future and not the present and you need to survive the present to get to that future else you'll be investing your money for someone else.

So, as important as investment is, so is having a job, lest one becomes a better or look for money through illegal activities.

Ishola75

To me I believe job and investment theyboth have advantages and disadvantages but depend on what will in cure at times.

Job is an activities of work that pay income. Our future depend on the kind of job we engage ourselves either casualty or professional job, both of them will give us income to secure our future but after retirement some people will still go back to investment and it maybe difficult for them to cope because they are not familiar with the environment they find themselves because it different from what they have done for the rest of their life.

investment is an assets that we acquire with the hope of given us income, but the size of our investment determine how the future it's going to look like and there some investment that brings money while some investment bring lose
Investing for the futures matter a lot because of many reasons which I will like to talk.
Firstly is all about your born and unborn children so as to give them whatever they need maybe in school or among their peer groups and again it help the children may be financially or social all it also help individual because they still have the strength and ability to hustle in their youth ages So it saves the person from suffering in their old ages and also Whenever they need something but urgently or need to redeem their dept they can also make use of the money to redeem their dept also it a good idea to save for the future use