preferable payment method: cash, credit card or cryptocurrency.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
When we see something that we want or need , there are definitely so many ways that we can make payments for the things that we want and desire . The usual method of purchasing goods and services is by the use of physical cash but as a result of technology and modernization advancement in the world today credit cards and payments buy cryptocurrency has been brought into existence . As a rational individual which of these payment method would you use to make payments for the things you need and want well personally I will prefer the use of credit card . Know that others may have different method of payment according to their own perspectives but for me I will choose payment by credit card . My reasons are because credit card is totally portable , flexible , and most importantly easily carried around but if you were to carry physical cash so as to purchase and buy something you are more likely to lose the cash or money to thieves , pickpockets , and even miscreants .

Issuing payment by cryptocurrency is definitely not bad , but the problems here is that not everyone today I totally acquainted with the sending and receiving of monetary transactions with the use of cryptocurrency . Only a few minority of people are totally conversant with the use of cryptocurrency when it comes to purchasing or buying the things that we need and want . In other countries cryptocurrency is considered to be a valid and reliable medium of making payments but in other countries it may not be .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
We literally have to make payments for the things that you want or desire because if we have to take what we desire and want by force that will be considered as stealing . In order to afford what we want we need to make payment for them and they are so many means and medium that payment can be made for the things that you desire and want . The normal way of making payments for the things that we need and desire could be by the use of physical cash which we usually store in our wallet or purse , and which is probably used for the day-to-day purchasing of goods and services based on the things consider to be our taste and preferences .

What does can choose to pay for what they want and desire by using a debit card or via cryptocurrency . From among this making payment with the use of physical cash is considered to be the easiest and the most popularly known and it is also the first before the payment method was absolutely brought into existence .