GPT Forum Get Paid to Offer & GPT Sites to watch videos, play games, review, comment, post, test products, shop online, surveys.Share opportunities about getting paid to do task.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get paid for posting!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making payment to get point on postloop is really fast now compared to before. With the formal owner it could take some hours for purchase point to be added to your account (Forum owner).

While for poster it seems to take longer than expected to get payment. Though from a source online it seems they are trying to upgrade the site to add more feature's. Some which I noticed that where not on the site before, but yet to be functional.

I just hope they work on their platform to make it more effective, since Forumwheel is on sale this is an opportunity for postloop to take advantage or they buy their competitor.

With all these being said, postloop is genuine and can be trusted.

If your payment is delayed just be certain that it's being accommulated and someday you will receive your payment in buck.

Goodluck guys.

​​
    Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fecoms View Post
      Making payment to get point on postloop is really fast now compared to before. With the formal owner it could take some hours for purchase point to be added to your account (Forum owner).

While for poster it seems to take longer than expected to get payment. Though from a source online it seems they are trying to upgrade the site to add more feature's. Some which I noticed that where not on the site before, but yet to be functional.

I just hope they work on their platform to make it more effective, since Forumwheel is on sale this is an opportunity for postloop to take advantage or they buy their competitor.

With all these being said, postloop is genuine and can be trusted.

If your payment is delayed just be certain that it's being accommulated and someday you will receive your payment in buck.

Goodluck guys.

​​
      That upgrading must be the reason why payments are delayed. I also hope they will work on the site, I like it already but if it gets even better I'll like it even more! I don't mind waiting a little for getting paid, as long as I get paid. I will inform you when it happens, thank you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.