Easy passive income in 2020 with OctaFx Copytrading(10-100$ Daily)

Sumit konar

promo-copy-trade__copier.png
Are you looking for ways to earn extra income online in 2020 ? If you are a into forex trading or not, making a bit of cash on the side could be as easy as copy trading. Copy trading involves copying leading forex traders and building your own trading portfolio without having to put in a lot of time in coming up with your own strategy. If making passive income as a forex trader is an appealing idea to you, consider copy trading sites such as OctaFX. Such platforms not only help you earn some money, but you also get to build your portfolio in preparation for big wins to come.

How Does OctaFX Copy Trading Work?

What most people do not know about copy trading is that, just learning how to trade in forex, it also requires some skill. The good news, however, is that you may not have to spend so much time doing it. With OctaFX, the process is even simpler. All you have to do is create an account on their official website and you are good to go.
Find out the strategy below to earn money?

images.png

To earn a passive income while doing almost nothing have to follow the below steps.
  • First Sign up in octafx from here
  • After that go to you copy trading option.
  • Then go to wallet and deposit the money(Note: Minimum 25$ to start but to stable earning recommended 100$ minimum)
  • After deposit go to copier option, from there you will see the professional trader list. Select trader according to your choice.
  • After selecting the trader click “Start Copying” then enter how much you want to invest and select 1:1 if your deposit balance and trader balance are same else select select Proportionally. At last select the draw down is 0%(you can change according to you).
After that when trader will open trade it be automatically copied to your account.
step-03401x.png

Now question may arise why trader give permission to copy their trade. It’s so simple if you won the trade they will receive a percentage from your wining profit. So definitely trader will try to win trade and you will earn, you don’t have to do anything on that.

If any query is there please let me know, I will be happy to help you out on that.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard of this very application before but most of my friends that are into forex always warn me never to rely on it in learning forex. They said it is simple to make money especially in its demo but hard to make money in the real trading. I am not sure whether they are right or not.