Would online earning opportunities become saturated?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The Corona virus pandemic has made it possible for so many people to start considering the potentials in online earning activities in order to be able to sustain themselves and get some money. This is especially true for those who may have lost their jobs due to the adverse effect which the pandemic had on the economic situation if so many countries that led to so many businesses folding up due to not being able pay their employees and still Stand the test of time.

As a result, we now have so many people flocking around limited opportunities to earn money online. This is why I think it is important for us to have a view of how the situation is going to be in the future.

Are we going to see more earning opportunities coming up, or we would end up In a situation where a large number of people would be trying to earn from the available opportunities which are obviously not sufficient to sustain everyone.

The over saturation is why so many online earning platforms are even going to the extent of limiting certain countries from participating in their tasks so as to keep the number low.

What do you think about this?

I don't think it is really possible for an online earning opportunities to be saturated , the reason is because there are a lot of opportunities for people to make money and there are thousands of unexplored opportunity for people to make money online. The reasons why a lot of people are focusing on one area of making money is because these area is cheap and it is something they can easily make quick money from without having to go through the difficult process of learning.

For example I may ask someone to engage in trading of cryptocurrency but first of all the person have to learn how to do it perfectly, such person may not likely be interested because of the learning process but he or she might proceed to make money with paid to post website because it is something they could easily make money without having to learn.

Well what I believe is that the ones that could easily be situated are the cheapest one like paid to post websites or any other cheap freelancing skills but the most advanced and the serious ones won't be saturated because people won't likely be able to spend their time to learn and understand it

I am earning well on Upwork. However, I have not been able to earn on Fiverr. Since I was earning well on Upwork, I decided to maximize my earnings by joining Fiverr. I created a couple of gigs but I could not sell any of my gigs. That's because Fiverr is a very competitive market, and a newbie will not easily succeed on Fiverr. Even on Upwork, it was never easy for me to make money. It took me 4 months to get the first job. In order to get the first job, I had to cut my rate by 50 percent. Not just Fiverr and Upwork, almost all freelance marketplaces are overly saturated. Not just freelance marketplace, even blogging, and vlogging are also becoming very competitive. It is difficult to bring traffic to blogs and vlogs. It is very difficult to rank your blog on search engines, it is very difficult to rank your videos on youtube. You might do everything you know, for example, SEO, digital marketing, ad campaign, and spend a lot of money, yet you might not earn as much as you have worked on your blog. In the past, semi-skilled people could earn but these days even skilled people cannot earn.

There are two ways of making money online which is active way of making money online and passive way of making money. there are several ways of making money on the internet actively and some of it is taking online surveys, posting of forums, trading Forex on daily basis, trading cryptocurrency on daily basis and so many others.

Freelancing is also another way of making money actively. Apart from cryptocurrency trading and forex trading and maybe some other kind of active way of making money on the internet, many of those platforms may actually get saturated and therefore that will be a lot of competition.

Taking online surveys for example is only restricted to some people in specific geographical locations and the reason is not of it being saturated but because not everyone is allowed. if you go to different freelancing platforms you will realise that there are a lot of competitions and the reason is because there are a lot of people who are very much interested in making money on freelancing.

But what I always advise people is to have proper knowledge and skills about specific online businesses because even if there is a lot of competition, you will probably make a lot of money. A lot of people find affiliate marketing very difficult but there are people making thousands of Dollars from it on monthly basis.