Do You Think Online Earning Opportunities Could Resolve Unemployment Problems?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money can be hard when you do not have many employment opportunities in your country. Most of the world population have a harder time because they live in countries where the government is not ready to help them or does not have enough resources to provide employment opportunities to all the people. This means that people have no option at all. Only Allah can help people. We have been seeing that the world economy was already having a harder time prior to pandemic and now we are at the risk of seeing another pandemic due to the Omicron variant. I believe that the only way to stop employment issue is to create opportunities. So how can we create opportunities? I believe that it is possible to stop employment issue to some extent if we create online jobs for people who are not able to get a job in their own country. For example, I have been unemployed for a really long time and right now the inflation is destroying the country. In such kind of situations it is really hard for people to get job. Right now, I am working on money making sites and surviving. At least I am making money by providing my services to websites such as Trendri, Bizdustry, Picoworkers, etc. So, why don't we create more sites like these? Just imagine if we create more sites where people could make money, the issue of unemployment would resolve soon!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's for sure, it can resolve the issues if unemployment in the world today. Online has made it possible for both graduates, undergraduates, and even non graduates to earn money at their own convenient time. Those who aren't trusting online haven't really find the better online earning sites, they are simply hitting around the bush without fetching any ideal thing, simply wasting their precious time doing nothing, putting the blame solely on government. Their is plenty opportunities here online, which anyone can earn money with, using the smart phone or PC, working from anywhere. If you don't have anything doing, online is a better place though to earn.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
That's for sure, it can resolve the issues if unemployment in the world today. Online has made it possible for both graduates, undergraduates, and even non graduates to earn money at their own convenient time. Those who aren't trusting online haven't really find the better online earning sites, they are simply hitting around the bush without fetching any ideal thing, simply wasting their precious time doing nothing, putting the blame solely on government. Their is plenty opportunities here online, which anyone can earn money with, using the smart phone or PC, working from anywhere. If you don't have anything doing, online is a better place though to earn.

I agree with you for sure. There are many people who believe that making money online is something that might not be possible at all and I think that such folks are wasting their resources, time, energy, and even money after opportunities that are just too hard to grab. I can find many people who are desperately seeking low-paying jobs and they are not able to get those jobs. Only if they knew about how much they would gain by working online, I reckon that this global problem of unemployment would be solved. We need more projects such as Trendri. I just hope that the admin @Fecoms of Trendri also creates another site just like Trendri so that we may earn even more! :)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I agree with you for sure. There are many people who believe that making money online is something that might not be possible at all and I think that such folks are wasting their resources, time, energy, and even money after opportunities that are just too hard to grab. I can find many people who are desperately seeking low-paying jobs and they are not able to get those jobs. Only if they knew about how much they would gain by working online, I reckon that this global problem of unemployment would be solved. We need more projects such as Trendri. I just hope that the admin @Fecoms of Trendri also creates another site just like Trendri so that we may earn even more! :)
Apart from trendri Admin creating another forum site like this, we can still earn on our own by working hard. You can be your own boss, by starting with a blog site. I have a blog site but the domain and hosting expired and I didn't makes enough from it, because I couldn't figure out a means to earn back then. But now, my knowledge have grown higher when it comes to maintaining a blog site towards better monetization. I am on the process of completing the development of my second blog site, when I finish the project, I'll share the link for you to see my work so far.

D

Deleted member 28127

It is possible to create a site like picoworkers it is not something hard or impossible there is MicrojobEngine a plugin for wordpress you can google it is for sites like Upwork or Fiverr. For websites like picoworkers it is called minijobscript. It doesn't cost a lot it is 99 $ only. For websites like trendri so it is also possible but you need another hosting provider called xenforo. You can economise from your income and then run a microjob platform and a blog linked means for example if you post 100 posts you get 1 $ at earning balance and 1 $ at spendable balance so a microjob platform with paid to write forum.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
In my opinion unemployment can be resolved by creating opportunities for people online to make money from, but we also need to deal with the problem of illiteracy to be able to reach that goal, there's a high unemployment rate today because of lack of education, many people in these third world countries don't know how to read or write, in that case you don't expect them to make money online because they can't even navigate a phone.

But the few literate ones government can create an avenue for them to be able to earn because the whole world is going hybrid.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Online earning opportunities can solve unemployment problem. Even though it is difficult to start making money online right away, with hard work and persistence, anyone can make money. The only thing these individuals need is the skill to work online. However, there is also an issue when it comes to work and make money online in many countries, mostly developing nations, that is the high cost of internet. For a lot of people, the only way to access internet is through mobile data, which is very costly. When you pay a lot of money on internet data, you end not making very little.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Online earning opportunities can solve unemployment problem. Even though it is difficult to start making money online right away, with hard work and persistence, anyone can make money. The only thing these individuals need is the skill to work online. However, there is also an issue when it comes to work and make money online in many countries, mostly developing nations, that is the high cost of internet. For a lot of people, the only way to access internet is through mobile data, which is very costly. When you pay a lot of money on internet data, you end not making very little.

Well, there are certainly many people who cannot make money online. For example, there are many people in my country who are not that much familiar with computer or the Internet and they do not know how to use the computer. This can also be a big problem for many people. We can teach them how to make money but it will take a lot of time for them to learn how to make money using the Internet. I think that online jobs and money making opportunities helped many people during bad times and this can help people to achieve financial success.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you cannot use a computer, you cannot make money. basic computer skills are not enough, you need advanced computer skills like graphic designing, web designing, video editing, photo editing, animation, programming etc. If you do not have an internet connection, you cannot work online and make money. Not having advanced computer skills and not having an internet connection or having limited internet connection is a hindrance to making money online. You can explore online earning opportunities only when you have these two requirements. Having professional-level skills is a must in order to make money online. Without skills, you have no chance.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Maybe we can say that online work can somehow help in easing unemployment but only in a very limited and small scale. In most of the forums that I frequent the daily earnings can be measured in cents only and some are lucky to earn $2 in a day. For a family man the online earnings cannot feed his family. If he is unemployed then the online work is not an option because over here the minimum wage per day is 500 pesos which is $10. That wage can feed a family of 4 and will cover the basic needs. Can you earn that amount in forum posting?

My issue with paid posting is the minimal rewards that is only for leisure or occupation. If you will be working online for your livelihood then you have to do some other work like a virtual assistant or encoder. My niece works as a medical transcriber. She earns good money. But she is on a different level because she has a medical background and her course is physical therapy which is in the medical field. Some other transcribing job pays much less.

Caramelle

Online earning opportunities could help resolve unemployment problems because online jobs are providing money, no matter how small, even to individuals with only a smartphone. I am thinking zero versus a dollar is better while people are in the process of looking for offline jobs or while they are still in school. Those with marketable skills and equipment can use these factors to their advantage to pursue freelancing online. Nowadays, you don't even need special skills to earn decent money online. Big companies are moving online and they need your human judgment and analytical skills to teach machines. If students can earn $3 an hour from these jobs, why can't you? In fact, people who are earning from these types of jobs are making extra money by sharing the idea on their blogs or YouTube.

If you want to earn real money online without special skills like programming, graphic design, or article writing, you can work on a combination of jobs. Choose the ones that are worth your time and prioritize them while still maintaining access to those low-paying jobs. You never really know but they will come in handy when your first layer of online jobs stop working for some reason. In the meantime, you can continue to acquire or enhance your skills in the real world and prepare yourself for career opportunities.​

E

eldavis

Well I believe it's very possible, but it still depends on the individual and what they are doing as well. As humans we have so many needs and wants. Let's talk about our basic needs which includes food, clothing and shelter. I do not think working on forums alone can give you the money to pay for your house rent on time, so for you to be able to solve these issue, you need to have a skill set you can offer in the internet space with big enough returns that can sort out these things.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
If you cannot use a computer, you cannot make money. basic computer skills are not enough, you need advanced computer skills like graphic designing, web designing, video editing, photo editing, animation, programming etc. If you do not have an internet connection, you cannot work online and make money. Not having advanced computer skills and not having an internet connection or having limited internet connection is a hindrance to making money online. You can explore online earning opportunities only when you have these two requirements. Having professional-level skills is a must in order to make money online. Without skills, you have no chance.

Yes, it is true that you might be needing basic skills to compete in the online world. In fact,. there is a lots of competition in the online world as well. There are literally thousands of freelancers, graphic designers, technical writers, professional transcribers, etc who are competing in the online world, so the conditions of people who are at a lower level might be really bad. I think a person could try to start a blog and make money online and this could also resolve the problem of unemployment for a few people, but not all the blogs are successful despite using a great online marketing strategy. Despite the fact that there are a few online forums and money making website, the earning opportunity is much limited and the pay rates are very low.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making money online is just a decision of so many people and is not just a way of curbing the high rate of unemployment because that is not how it's supposed to be . it is the government of our country that have failed to take the responsibilities upon themselves to establish working industries and creates employment for people.

So does it really mean that everyone are to work online ? See lots of this online business is not actually something we all have to depend on , is something that can really help us generate some profit at least to startup something we can do and not to depend on it as the only means of survival.

It is the government of our country that have fail to create employment for people to do and because of this , a lot of people seems to be looking for another way of earning and so many people get absorbed into the online space.

Things are just becoming very difficult because the government are not providing things or to even think of making things very easy for the citizen of our country.

This sometimes can be so annoying and in most cases it seems the government are just taking advantage of Us.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt to what you've said so far, our government have failed us, ever since this administration of politicians enrolled in, their is nothing tangible yo say about them when it comes to solving issues inflation, and unemployment at least. Since I've known, they failed us, I wouldn't stick around and be repeating myself over and over that they've failed us, I just have to move on and create side income for myself. Their is nothing you can't achieve online, I've taking my time to learn so many skills, I am working on several things to make sure that my earnings online improve, and I'll take from my earnings online to run for business which will spread to offline too. Planning my future by myself is my top priority and not looking at our self centered politicians to provide me job. I am. a graduate, but such doesn't count for me now, I will work like any other individual to make ends meet, because you paper doesn't count, rather what you have upstairs count's. Maybe who knows, the government of our country can come good in the future when the current croup of individuals calling themselves leaders go off and others whose intensions are clean enters, only God can save our country at this point.