Is Survey still a profitable online earning opportunities ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
So many People really expressed their difficulties about how they can't able to make money from survey because most African countries are not being accepted . But the the question is , does it really worth the stress to even make money from survey ? because it seems most people are not really interested to make money from survey anymore. Probably the reason why this happened is discussed below

1) some location are not accepted.

A lot of people faces location barriers when trying to make money from survey because most of the surveyed platform only concentrate to have people from a certain location, Asia and Africa are likely to be among the top continent which survey can not easily be accessed.

2) It could be as a result of low earning rates .

I know different surveyed platforms that offers extreme low earning rate , this is among one of the most challenging factors for people. This would generally discourage a lot of people when they understand that they are not able to make anything reasonable compared to the amount of energy and time they have invested. ..

Apart from those ones I have mentioned probably there are other different ways that discourage you from earning with Surveys. Feel free to discussed it below.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never ever consider paid surveys as a way of making money for several reasons. First of all, there are many articles available on the Internet that claim that you could make $100 per day by completing surveys online. In fact, some even claim that you can make thousands of dollars per month just by completing surveys on the Internet. People should always take such kinds of claims with a grain of salt. The reality of paid surveys is much harsh. They are simply not available in many countries, but there are many other factors we need to consider before we could even consider paid surveys as a way to make residual income.

The reality is that not many people qualify for online surveys and they do not make money online. This is because of many reasons. Some people are simply dishonest and some of them are not suitable to qualify for the survey. This means that the number of people making money from surveys is much lower. Some survey sites do not pay you money outright. They take a long time to pay you. Moreover, the fact is that people usually earn a few dollars per day completing surveys. So, after analyzing all these facts, I would never say that surveys would generate passive income.

E

eldavis

Based on what I have heard, there are still lots of persons who are earning really well from surveys, I have seen some surveys that give out more than a dollar as pay, but the problem with survey as you have clearly stated out, it's selective. Someone like myself, I have not earned from surveys before simply cause of my geographical region, even the little times I manage to bag a survey, most times I end up being disqualified.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, surveys remains profitable, it might not be for me, but their are plenty others simply making some thing out of surveys. I stopped surveys last year which is 2021, due to the fact I wasn't earning a dime from it. What you can't change, you better allow it be, that's exactly what I did with surveys. Since I can't change the fact, I am not earning from it, I simply stayed away from it and using my time to do better things online which I am earning consistently from up to this day. Not that the amount I am happy is solving my needs completely, but it is better you're earning elsewhere and adding it up with the one you're earning from another side maybe offline business. Their are so many opportunities online to earn from and not just from surveys, even if surveys seems one of the easier way to earn from, but so trickery when it comes paying out rewards to your wallet. You'll simply participate in a particular questionnaire to the other, earn nothing from it, which the survey company simply say 'sorry your input wasn't valid, something like that, that's one of the painful feelings that made me stopped it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
So many People really expressed their difficulties about how they can't able to make money from survey because most African countries are not being accepted . But the the question is , does it really worth the stress to even make money from survey ? because it seems most people are not really interested to make money from survey anymore. Probably the reason why this happened is discussed below

1) some location are not accepted.

A lot of people faces location barriers when trying to make money from survey because most of the surveyed platform only concentrate to have people from a certain location, Asia and Africa are likely to be among the top continent which survey can not easily be accessed.

2) It could be as a result of low earning rates .

I know different surveyed platforms that offers extreme low earning rate , this is among one of the most challenging factors for people. This would generally discourage a lot of people when they understand that they are not able to make anything reasonable compared to the amount of energy and time they have invested. ..

Apart from those ones I have mentioned probably there are other different ways that discourage you from earning with Surveys. Feel free to discussed it below.
Good evening from my region. Thank you very much for your informative post about surveys. In my opinion, surveys are a wonderful earning method for those who are interested in making some money online. However, surveys are not a very good earning choice for everyone since they are not always available for all countries around the world. In the past, I registered to several survey sites because I like participating in surveys very much. Unfortunately, I received only 1-2 surveys once in a while so it was not worth it. For this reason, I gave it up. Nevertheless, I would recommend this earning method to everyone because it is legit and easy provided that surveys are available for his or her region.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Good evening from my region. Thank you very much for your informative post about surveys. In my opinion, surveys are a wonderful earning method for those who are interested in making some money online. However, surveys are not a very good earning choice for everyone since they are not always available for all countries around the world. In the past, I registered to several survey sites because I like participating in surveys very much. Unfortunately, I received only 1-2 surveys once in a while so it was not worth it. For this reason, I gave it up. Nevertheless, I would recommend this earning method to everyone because it is legit and easy provided that surveys are available for his or her region.
Thank you for sharing , I really know survey can not to be a reliable way of making money from the internet but the problem is that I have never seen anyone who makes money from survey before over here and the one I've tried out before is not really easy for people to make money with , that is why I don't really have time for it anymore, just like the one I tried out there yesterday I was just being disqualified during when the survey was still going on and I don't know the actual reason why this really happen.

The survey you are talking about may not only be available over here that is why you are only opportune to received one or two survey in a while but if you were living in the western country the possibility of making at least $3 or more daily with survey is quite possible because there are a lot of surveyed website on the internet which is not really available for most African citizens here.

It's high time I concentrate to make money from other ways rather than to focus on survey thinking that it is something I can easily makes money from because based on my experience it is not really easy.

D

Deleted member 13140

Ever since I found out that surveys online pay better, what am i even saying, since I found out that surveys only pay people from first World country I lost hope, and get this till your country turns into a first World country don't expect much or don't expect anything from surveys.

And also the only time surveys will be good is if market research teams in companies decide that they need market research data from your country or atleast your country starts to value market research data.

I've never earned a single thing from surveys and I don't recommend it to anyone, even if you're just starting out in the online space

Mika

VIP Contributor
A survey is a profitable online earning opportunity. You can make a lot of money through surveys. However, if you want to earn from surveys you need to remember a couple of things, for instance, surveys are mainly available for high-tier countries, and surveys pay well for the participants in the high-tier countries. If you are based in a low-tier country, you will not find a lot of surveys to participate in and make money by answering surveys, even when you find surveys, you cannot earn as much as you would have earned if you are based in high tier country. Countries are categorized into 5 different groups, 5 groups are 5 tiers. This categorization is for marketing and advertising purpose. Countries like the US and Canada are in tier one, whereas counties like Afghanistan are in tier 5. Most of the African and Asian countries are either in tier 3 or tier 4. The majority of European countries are in ter 2. If you want to participate in surveys, first of all you need to check your country tier. If you are in tier 1 or 2 you can earn well if you are in tier three you might earn moderately, but if you are in tier 4 or 5 you have no chance.

Sikapa

Verified member
Personally I don't like paid survey and I don't think I will even try my hands on it again. This is because I have never make money from paid survey although I have tried many times. What I can say about this post is survey can be a good way to make money to some people and at the same time others will never consider survey as a good way to make money online.

Most of the survey sites don't work in all countries and at times too the little that will work in all countries will pay less in some countries. Most survey sites will pay good in the top tier countries and while they will pay less in the developing countries. This means those in the top tier countries will see a survey sites as a good way to make money online because they are making good amount of money from it and at the same time those people who live in the developing countries will consider a survey sites as not a good way to make money online. This is so simple so I don't think everybody will like survey sites neither will everybody hate a survey sites.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Surveys are not a good way to earn an income online, and most of them are just unproductive ventures where you spend your time and end up with nothing just disqualification and rejections.

The best thing to do is to just forget them completely and do something else, because you're better off even doing nothing than engaging in them.

The only survey site I've tried and caught a glimpse of how it works is Prolific, but to even sign up on the site is a herculean task, you have to buy a USA phone number before you register and you have to be using VPN anytime you want to access the website which is really counter productive and not worth it at all, I've got folks that were banned just when they were about to make a withdrawal, so it's not really easy.

For anyone starting out online, it's just a phase, it's okay to pass through survey sites and with time you'll realise the venture is unprofitable and you'll move to other things.

Earning on Survey sites can only be possible if you live in a developed country, where the money won't necessarily mean much, so either way I don't think it's worth it.

Mubashar001

Thank you for sharing , I really know survey can not to be a reliable way of making money from the internet but the problem is that I have never seen anyone who makes money from survey before over here and the one I've tried out before is not really easy for people to make money with , that is why I don't really have time for it anymore, just like the one I tried out there yesterday I was just being disqualified during when the survey was still going on and I don't know the actual reason why this really happen.

The survey you are talking about may not only be available over here that is why you are only opportune to received one or two survey in a while but if you were living in the western country the possibility of making at least $3 or more daily with survey is quite possible because there are a lot of surveyed website on the internet which is not really available for most African citizens here.

It's high time I concentrate to make money from other ways rather than to focus on survey thinking that it is something I can easily makes money from because based on my experience it is not really easy.
It is very hard actually in countries that exist in the tier 4 region as they are always subjected to the lowest rates of earning and have the lowest chances of getting accepted to a survey platform actually

Most of the survey platform quote non availability of the desired advertisers that want to place ads or sponsor product in a country missing

Many individuals try but nothing happens as they are always restricted and never find a solution to it actually to be honest

Shigobad2020

Survey sites are one of the best way where you can make enough money for your upkeep but it really depends on your geographical location, people from third tier country are not given the opportunity and the privilege of participating on survey sites which limits us to working on the few survey sites that is in ground and most of them are always scam.
But if you can get a really paying survey sites , then you can be rest assure of securing your daily bread.

Yes, survey can be a profitable online earning opportunities. However, it is not as easy as it seems to be. There are many survey sites that claim to offer high payouts for completing surveys, but in reality, most of these sites are scams.

The best way to find legitimate survey sites is to do a quick Google search for "paid survey sites" or "legitimate paid surveys". Once you have found a few reputable survey sites, make sure to read the reviews before signing up.

It is important to note that not all surveys pay out equally. Some surveys may only offer a few bucks while others can pay you up to $1 or more per survey. It all depends on the platform and much you can earn per survey.

The only problem with surveys is that you cannot Make a lot of money answering just one or two surveys, you need to be consistent and patient enough to make some reasonable amount of money out of it. While answering surveys won't make you rich, you can earn some good amount of money out of it to sort some of your financial problems. All you have to do is to find a suitable sites that pays really high and start your survey answering journey.

DaveJnr

Patience and Consistency are two major virtues that a prospect in paid surveys need to have. The reason is that rewards from participating in these surveys are very little and it will take a long time to get tangible amount.

Payout level are unnecessarily high in some paid survey sites. I personally assumed that this is intentionally set to discourage people.

Qualification for surveys are locational based. Therefore, you get fewer or no survey requests if you are not within the catchment areas. If by any chance, you eventually get survey opportunity, the payout is ridiculously low if you are located within the low tiers countries.

Scamming is another major problem in paid surveys. One will need to do a lot of background checks before you decide to sign up for a particular paid survey site. These scamming sites use different means to get prospects do the rigorous works but at the end use a flimsy excuse for disqualification.

Notwithstanding, there are still some paid survey sites that are legitimate. A particular one I know pays you immediately you complete the task.

Sichilongo Amos

Survey sites are one of the best way where you can make enough money for your upkeep but it really depends on your geographical location, people from third tier country are not given the opportunity and the privilege of participating on survey sites which limits us to working on the few survey sites that is in ground and most of them are always scam.
But if you can get a really paying survey sites , then you can be rest assure of securing your daily bread.
Sure just like that, so what if one what to transfer the earnings to the bank account for the access?

eyong modest

Are you looking for a way to make some extra money online? Survey taking is one of the oldest methods of earning income online and it is still a profitable opportunity today. With survey taking, you can answer questions on a variety of topics and get paid for providing your opinion. Surveys are an easy and fast way to earn extra cash, but they do take time and effort to complete. Before you start taking surveys for money, here's what you need to know about the potential of survey taking as an online earning opportunity.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
While there are some hurdles to earning money via surveys, it is still feasible to earn a good living using this strategy. Here are some more things that may prevent people from generating income through surveys:

Potential earnings is limited: Although some polls pay considerably, many others just pay a modest amount.

Time-consuming: Some surveys might take a long time to finish, making it difficult for persons with hectic schedules to respond.

Scams: Regrettably, numerous survey frauds exist, promising large returns but never paying out.

Inadequate credentials: Certain surveys may need particular skills or demographics that not everybody possesses.

Despite these obstacles, there are still individuals who may earn a living by doing surveys.

Talhashiya23

Yeah It's profitable way of making money online for newbies

sathipaul1974s

To be fair, taking paid surveys was easy and could certainly be done at home, if you have an internet connection. The sites we tested were free and required no education or skill. Depending on the website, surveys could be a simple — albeit dull — way to earn a few bucks or a frustrating chore that pays next to nothing.