Are you having that optimism that survey will still work for you?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have written myself off some time ago when it comes to earning reward via surveys. I'm simply exploring other ways of earning properly online and not lurking behind on the fringes of what won't pay off for me. Online is full of opportunities to utilize and earn extra bucks and improve my overall monthly income.

Maybe in the future surveys can improve and those who aren't earning from it's questionnaire will come to earn from it. But for now they are simply considering most people residing in the top tier countries than those coming from the low grade countries.

So, if you're still hoping for surveys to still work for you, you can still be optimistic that it will one day work for you dear.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Currently, survey doesn't work for me just because of my current country and nothing else. So I am very sure that if I change location, survey will be working for me. Though I don't see it as a must do online gigs. In fact, inability to do survey propelled me to look other ways.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As for me, I don’t think I have any hope that survey jobs could actually make some reliable income for me. Probably In other developed countries though, I just don’t see it working out good, I mean being lucrative in a place like my country. Hopefully if there happens to be any economic development in the future though

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have written off pages of a quite long ago and I am not optimistic about making money from the platform anymore. I hate the fact that they usually disqualify you when is away available for you. There are some survey in which you get disqualified when you are about to finish it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Currently, survey doesn't work for me just because of my current country and nothing else. So I am very sure that if I change location, survey will be working for me. Though I don't see it as a must do online gigs. In fact, inability to do survey propelled me to look other ways.
Laughs, it's nice you looked elsewhere and doesn't grow passionate for surveys cos it disappoints alot. I've tried it on the past, it just didn't work for me, I didn't earn a single penny from surveys. That made me given up on surveys. But who knows, in the future they might consider other countries when online earning scope expand and more people enters into it to promote their business and xD.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well maybe this actually work for other people but for me personally I have abandon anything that has to do with survey because of the difficulty I had with them in the past. I am yet to see any genuine survey site that will run perfectly and paid you without disqualifying you more than five times, is not always easy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well maybe this actually work for other people but for me personally I have abandon anything that has to do with survey because of the difficulty I had with them in the past. I am yet to see any genuine survey site that will run perfectly and paid you without disqualifying you more than five times, is not always easy.
Their are whole lots of surveys around but none of those surveys works for me when it comes to reward all of them are simply nightmares. I've tried countless of them, they are simply birds of same feathers that's why I never wasted time there to earn rewards which I can't get.

I've simply refuted my time with surveys to something better online which I can benefit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Their are whole lots of surveys around but none of those surveys works for me when it comes to reward all of them are simply nightmares. I've tried countless of them, they are simply birds of same feathers that's why I never wasted time there to earn rewards which I can't get.

I've simply refuted my time with surveys to something better online which I can benefit.
I was thinking that you have been making some money with survey but I didn't know it was completely the other way round. If this is how most of them are operating then it is not nice at all.at least they should give some people opportunity to make something .what do you think causes the high rate of disqualifications all the time ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was thinking that you have been making some money with survey but I didn't know it was completely the other way round. If this is how most of them are operating then it is not nice at all.at least they should give some people opportunity to make something .what do you think causes the high rate of disqualifications all the time ?
Surveys should give more opportunities to every one and not just focusing attention in some countries and over looking others simply because they are from the lower tier countries and not the top tier countries where most of their advertisers or sponsors come from. Since I learned my lessons I aren't wasting my time again around surveys.

Skysaint

Verified member
Am not having any hope that survey sites will one day magically start working out for me. It can only happen if the founders are to remove the users restrictions around the site as it makes it a lot harder for users from the lower tier regions to actually earn anything from it. It's very lucrative for those who it happens to favour anyway

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Nothing can convince me in this world to partake in paid survey anymore. I have experienced a lot of anguish taking paid survey several times. I lost my data and valuable time taking paid survey only to get disqualified at the Midway or when I finish taking the paid survey. And this can be very painful honestly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that I'm not interested in taking online surveys again. It is quite very stressful because you will spend a lot of time taking a survey that we only pay you very little amount of money. The people it favours most are people from America or some European countries like United kingdom and the rest of them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is no way I am going to have a change of perspective about paid survey. it is not possible for me to make full-time income or rely on paid survey even if I found myself in advanced country. there are some other things that I can do with my precious time that will fetch me more money than paid survey. One of it is affiliate marketing.

DaveJnr

Well, the fact remains that one can only make passive income from paid surveys online. Rewards from most paid surveys are most often not tangible. Thus it takes much patience and persistence to be able to make tangible amounts from online surveys. Worth mentioning also is the amount of time one dedicated to the exercise.

Therefore, if your expectation is quick cash, I'm sorry to say, you might be highly disappointed. However, if you have little or low expectation, and you are persistent and patient, who knows, your little drop of water might make an ocean some day. Good luck

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your last line of information is encouraging dude, one who is eager to make money online through surveys, just have to patient enough, and not rushing it up, because it is frustrating most of the time with it's tasks rejections. And again, money gotten from surveys are low, but one saved gradually it grows with time and expands like the ocean, that can take years of disciplined savings to give it. I am not earning from surveys, but I'm not short of options either, and I don't get bothered to get into earning from the options provided by survey companies. Since o know that, it works mainly for the top tier residents, it is better as I've discovered other means of earning which has helped cut my primary bills down, and I can fend for my needs gradually. What I'm doing at the moment is save, invest and spend less, hoping to increase my funds to something bigger tomorrow with the tasks I'm doing at the moment. Then, Incan take over better job, because I will be developing my own business through the earnings which I've accumulated elsewhere through the periods of my savings. That's why all pennies are worth it now and in the future.