Earn Money Will their be more opportunities earning online in the future??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WILL ONLINE EARNINGS GET BETTER IN THE FUTURE??

When you take back 15 years ago, earning money online requires skills and technical know-how. If you aren't skilled enough during the early time when internet wasn't familiar to many, it just very slim to earn money online for the unskilled.

But in this our present day world, both the skilled workers and the unskilled are making money online. Their are many avenue online to make money legitimately. Some tasks requires some bit of knowledge, why some are simply easy, and can be accomplished by the unskilled users.

The difference between the skilled and unskilled users is based on reward. The skilled users earns higher when they do more complex gigs online why the unskilled earns penny in the online earning industry.

Do you think the opportunities gonna improve for both skilled and unskilled internet users to earn more money online??

Unskilled and skilled users is general subject. To be more specific earning money online not based on skills is depending of quantity of work you deliver every day so for example if you are paid to follow twitter pages or instagram pages you don't have to perform too much tasks per day like do 100 follow instagram for 2 $ or 100 twitter follow for 4 $ or 100 join of facebook group for 4 $ because it can cause account jail but for example 10 twitter follow per day for 0,4 $ and 10 instagram follow for 0,2 $ and 10 join of facebook group for 0,40 $. However for other gigs it is preferable to avoid any paid to click remuneration because it is boring task.
Your points are well stated dear, we shouldn't over do the follow-up tasks. If not, it will belike an abuse, and being suspicious. Cos those social media sites we are using to do such tsks might suspect our ongoing activities when we over do it, by sanctioning oyr account. Doing it proper way, like you suggested, will reduce the suspicion, and enable us earn reasonably.

I think there will be more job opportunities in the virtual world than it is today. Last year when a lot of countries went into lockdown it was discovered that a lot of jobs did not actually require people to travel to the workplace. They could easily work from home and do the same job that people were doing in the workplace.

Yes I think there will continue to be many opportunities as the internet is the present and the future. But I think it will get harder to earn money because of high competition.
Competition is getting deeper everyday....A lot of people are coming online now to make money. Information are reaching people quicky that the internet is the way to go, to earn little bucks to survive. Don't be surprised, in the next few years people might be working online than on offline. But no matter how hard it's, you can always get your space to earn money too online.
That's very encouraging. I also do think more people will be working online vs. offline in the years to come.

Yes I think there will continue to be many opportunities as the internet is the present and the future. But I think it will get harder to earn money because of high competition.
Competition is getting deeper everyday....A lot of people are coming online now to make money. Information are reaching people quicky that the internet is the way to go, to earn little bucks to survive. Don't be surprised, in the next few years people might be working online than on offline. But no matter how hard it's, you can always get your space to earn money too online.

The internet is evolving, it's not yet at it's peak. I don't even think we can ever see the end of the internet. Where were PTP sites in the last 20 year? Where were PTC sites too at that time? Very soon, another ways will emerge again, which may benefit both skilled and unskilled online earners. The internet is full of surprises....There will always be something new on the internet, just with time.
I've always have this believe that internet can never varnish around man, lots of benefits is simply around it, the world is enjoying it at large no doubt. Without the internet, covid19 could've ruined man's life cos no one would've been able to order things and eat, and other basic things of life during lockdown. I believe more earning opportunities will come in the future with better reward package.

This is Picoworkers.
This is the proof:
View attachment 46414
View attachment 46415
You have to complete daily social media tasks like instagram, facebook, twitter but moderatelly to prevent any social media issue as complete several times follow can result a tomporary or permanent jail of your social media means unable to complete more tasks, tasks are available from time to time.
View attachment 46416

You can use the filter as other tasks are hard and social media tasks are easier one whit good income.
Thanks for the explanation....I never knew it's so easy to work on Picoworkers like this. Though, I had an account there but l left the account there when I thought most of the tasks there were just to register on different sites for job owners there. Very soon I will go back there and see what social media tasks I can complete there. Thanks again...

Definitely....it's not necessary if you are either skillful or unskillful, online work is more rewarding and payable to those who are smart and diligence. And you may not even be smart but you maybe lucky to work with any paying site and you will be getting paid.

In btw, what's the name of the microtask site that pays that amount for twitter follow, Facebook group and the rest you specify in your comments.
This is Picoworkers.
This is the proof:
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg
You have to complete daily social media tasks like instagram, facebook, twitter but moderatelly to prevent any social media issue as complete several times follow can result a tomporary or permanent jail of your social media means unable to complete more tasks, tasks are available from time to time.
Screenshot_3.jpg

You can use the filter as other tasks are hard and social media tasks are easier one whit good income.

Unskilled and skilled users is general subject. To be more specific earning money online not based on skills is depending of quantity of work you deliver every day so for example if you are paid to follow twitter pages or instagram pages you don't have to perform too much tasks per day like do 100 follow instagram for 2 $ or 100 twitter follow for 4 $ or 100 join of facebook group for 4 $ because it can cause account jail but for example 10 twitter follow per day for 0,4 $ and 10 instagram follow for 0,2 $ and 10 join of facebook group for 0,40 $. However for other gigs it is preferable to avoid any paid to click remuneration because it is boring task.
Definitely....it's not necessary if you are either skillful or unskillful, online work is more rewarding and payable to those who are smart and diligence. And you may not even be smart but you maybe lucky to work with any paying site and you will be getting paid.

In btw, what's the name of the microtask site that pays that amount for twitter follow, Facebook group and the rest you specify in your comments.

There will always be online earning opportunities. Have you heard about HYPERFUND.
Largest most reliable, sustainable & immutable blockchain alliance in the world owned by Billionaire founders Ryan XU and Sam Lee..
1. Earn between 0.5% - 1% daily.
2. Minimum investment: $300.
3. Minimum withdrawal: $50.
4. Withdrawal fees: $5.
5. Method of deposit: USDT only.
6. Earn between 15% - 30% monthly.
7. Contracts terminates after 300%.
8. Earn 20 level matching income daily from your downline daily earning.
9. Compound your earning (Rebuy): $50

The internet is evolving, it's not yet at it's peak. I don't even think we can ever see the end of the internet. Where were PTP sites in the last 20 year? Where were PTC sites too at that time? Very soon, another ways will emerge again, which may benefit both skilled and unskilled online earners. The internet is full of surprises....There will always be something new on the internet, just with time.

Surely there will be more and more opportunities for skilled and unskilled labour to get lucrative jobs online as long as the internet continue to be filled with new websites.However, skilled labour will always get more jobs than unskilled labour.

Employers will always be ready to employ skilled labour because they (skilled labour) know how to use limited resources efficiently to maximize output. On the other hand, unskilled labour may not be employed because of inefficient utilization of scarce resources.

I believe that in the future there will be new ways to get money online. Currently, not so long ago, it was innovated with the fact of mining Bitcoins for free. In the future, who knows what could happen, but surely new ways of making money appear, in fact I think that this sector has developed a lot during the pandemic due to lack of income and fear of the virus. What do you think?

To me I belive their will be more opportunity because more people will be informed and the more the information is spreading the more people will be coming online to make money.

But I will also like to call our attention to something that at time goes on those site owner may be including some function that if one do not know how to use internet very well or note skillful it may be some how hard for such people to continue earning online.
The fact that a lot of people are venturing into the internet and people are becoming tech-savvy on daily basis makes it even better for online earnings. There are social media platforms with billions of users which is generally very good for anyone who really want to make money. The fact that a lot of people are going into platforms such as YouTube to watch video tutorials will also make it very good for anyone who wants to make money from YouTube.

The fact is that you will be seeing more opportunities as technology keeps on advancing. Just as you said, there was less opportunities some years ago because there was no much sophisticated technology then, so the job online was not that much. In summary, as technology advances, opportunities will be more.
Sure, the more tech advances, the better the opportunities in the future. I'm very optimistic about that. Their will be a time that people will earn reasonable amount of money online, without much on demand skill. The world is going digital, we can expect changes in the earnings too. Cos more investors are coming online promoting their business, and businesses that rewards people will come Live too.

To me I belive their will be more opportunity because more people will be informed and the more the information is spreading the more people will be coming online to make money.

But I will also like to call our attention to something that at time goes on those site owner may be including some function that if one do not know how to use internet very well or note skillful it may be some how hard for such people to continue earning online.

From my observation I think that making money online improves by the day. but what I think competition will be stiffer because there are a whole lot of people going through online business on daily basis. Even at that there are many ways of making money without competition such as cryptocurrency trading forex trading and so many of them. So, it is definitely going to get better as the day goes by.

The fact is that you will be seeing more opportunities as technology keeps on advancing. Just as you said, there was less opportunities some years ago because there was no much sophisticated technology then, so the job online was not that much. In summary, as technology advances, opportunities will be more.