D

Deleted member 13140

Am always wondering, these guys who are building apps, and technology,
how do they identify business opportunities, are there from the future or what?
I Mean it's possible, If there were from the future we wouldn't know because they would have altered the future by being in the past and creating
a start idea of someone else.

But There Are Not, (Hopefully)
So am going to show you how entrepreneurs identify start up ideas and work on them:

1. Find Opportunities In Your Own Community:
It might sound a bit Old school but the best way to do it, is to look around.
Example:
Am looking around right now and am asking myself what is the main thing people around me are lacking, I would say
a strong internet connection and a steady light, and now the next thing to think of is "HOW DO I SOLVE IT"

2. What Are Your Past Experiences

Many of the most transformative world-changing ideas stem from an entrepreneur's own life experiences and obstacles.
Let me share something with you guys here

I saw this story on Facebook, The parents of a new college graduate asked him
"So you're telling me that all you learned in your four complete years of college is how to buy cheap and resell at a high price"

To be Honest If I was the father of boy I would be proud

Last edited by a moderator:

joelryan175

To be successful entrepreneurs, we need to be continually innovating and looking for opportunities to grow our startups.

But how do you find new opportunities to take your startup to new markets and growth levels? Here are four ways to identify more business opportunities.

1. Listen to your potential clients and past leads
2. Listen to your customers
3. Look at your competitors
4. Look at industry trends and insights

D

Deleted member 13140

I think the steps to recognise if you have a good business idea is if its actually solving any problem.

Currently.. am watching a video on Copywriting and what he is saying so much resembles business idea recognition which is, is your plan is or your or your product going to take a customer from point A (which Is the point where they are not happy about what their going through particularly in the area of your choosing)

To point B (where they're excited because they have used you product or your service and you solved that initial problem they had in point B)

So basically if your product doesn't solve this, it's not a good business idea, just forget it