Earn Money Will their be more opportunities earning online in the future??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WILL ONLINE EARNINGS GET BETTER IN THE FUTURE??

When you take back 15 years ago, earning money online requires skills and technical know-how. If you aren't skilled enough during the early time when internet wasn't familiar to many, it just very slim to earn money online for the unskilled.

But in this our present day world, both the skilled workers and the unskilled are making money online. Their are many avenue online to make money legitimately. Some tasks requires some bit of knowledge, why some are simply easy, and can be accomplished by the unskilled users.

The difference between the skilled and unskilled users is based on reward. The skilled users earns higher when they do more complex gigs online why the unskilled earns penny in the online earning industry.

Do you think the opportunities gonna improve for both skilled and unskilled internet users to earn more money online??

This more than skill requires a greater degree of effort, and that depends on how easy you want the money. The easier you want to get it, the less money you are going to make.
That's just it, the more we want the money the lesser we get it. We need to work hard just as you've said dear. If we are doing affiliate marketing, we should put hard work, have that skill to convince people signing up through our link to earn commissions. Their are many social media sites to promote that, just as you've suggested.

I have no prediction on the topic of earnings because that would depend on the site earning from ads. If the sponsors would be paying more then the site would be giving higher rewards. For now online work cannot be called livelihood because it is very low in terms of earnings. The minimum wage here is $10 a day which is quite impossible to achieve by an internet freelancer.

Hello, first of all, sorry for my English.
You are right in a way.
There are sites that provide the opportunity to generate money online, for people with perhaps less skills. But let's also clarify that even in sites where money is generated by tasks, or by affiliates, or whatever, we will always find people who use the same sites, but manage to generate a big difference with respect to others, this also not only translates into skills, but in a higher level of commitment, always try to achieve the maximum of what they are. It is not the same to start on a page with affiliates and share the link hoping to generate something; than to create sites, instagram accounts, tik tok, where content is produced, where the audience is analyzed, and after generating that traffic or that great arrival, to take advantage of it for affiliation. This more than skill requires a greater degree of effort, and that depends on how easy you want the money. The easier you want to get it, the less money you are going to make.
Your last statement prove a reasonable point dear. If a user wants the money faster the lesser he or she will make. To make cool money online, the user needs to exercise patience, work hard, learn skills. Then practice the skill for long, create something wonderful, beneficial in the internet that is not seen elsewhere. That will make such person stand tall, and earning better in the future.

Yes I always believe that there will always be more opportunities online since a lot of people are coming to Know the number of people that come online to look for jobs that can be for both skilled and unskilled. People are really making good money now online

WILL ONLINE EARNINGS GET BETTER IN THE FUTURE??

When you take back 15 years ago, earning money online requires skills and technical know-how. If you aren't skilled enough during the early time when internet wasn't familiar to many, it just very slim to earn money online for the unskilled.

But in this our present day world, both the skilled workers and the unskilled are making money online. Their are many avenue online to make money legitimately. Some tasks requires some bit of knowledge, why some are simply easy, and can be accomplished by the unskilled users.

The difference between the skilled and unskilled users is based on reward. The skilled users earns higher when they do more complex gigs online why the unskilled earns penny in the online earning industry.

Do you think the opportunities gonna improve for both skilled and unskilled internet users to earn more money online??
Hello, first of all, sorry for my English.
You are right in a way.
There are sites that provide the opportunity to generate money online, for people with perhaps less skills. But let's also clarify that even in sites where money is generated by tasks, or by affiliates, or whatever, we will always find people who use the same sites, but manage to generate a big difference with respect to others, this also not only translates into skills, but in a higher level of commitment, always try to achieve the maximum of what they are. It is not the same to start on a page with affiliates and share the link hoping to generate something; than to create sites, instagram accounts, tik tok, where content is produced, where the audience is analyzed, and after generating that traffic or that great arrival, to take advantage of it for affiliation. This more than skill requires a greater degree of effort, and that depends on how easy you want the money. The easier you want to get it, the less money you are going to make.

I am afraid so because it seems technology is taking over everything and I may not really be surprised to find out that some of the earning opportunities we are doing here may not likely be available. Even if this is available , it will likely be taken over by robots making it very much difficult for people to make money with especially those that have a skills.

That is why sometimes I always advise that people shouldn't depend on one source of earning opportunities especially those that are interested to work online for a long time .

Technology might likely take over some of the online opportunities we are doing now in the future and having more than one source of income will put you at a high chance of success because you can easily switch to another if one is not really working as you expected.

Well we don't really know how the future will be , so this is just like a prediction. it is quite possible that in the future more earning opportunities may emerge. well if that is just the case we can still make money with it but we shouldn't just depend and most of the things but we should rather have a better plan.

All you should know is, technologies are created with special purposes and based on set of instructions. You don't expect robot's brain to be as diverse like that of a man. Man will always be superior because we made them. Robot can't type as you're doing at the moment, bringing much ideas into your writing and making it creative though. Robot comes with set of instructions to work with, ND when you push the robot out of such set of instructions, it misbehaves, that's why humans comes out on top. And search engines doesn't accept robotic traffic, so, it wouldn't be possible my dear friend, that robot gonna take over jobs from man. Even in offline that we have much more sensitive robot's that are in human form, they can't still take over jobs completely from humans, they come with their own deficiency too. I know bots presence gonna reduce the workforce in man, that's why you need to be up to date, if the things you ought to make money, and never depend on using a single tricks to earn your money offline or online. Their should be diverse means of your earnings to stay afloat and never to see your job taking away by robots.

There are high chances that in the future the online earnings will be better than what it is presently. Right now, people are getting aware of the possibility of making money online which is the reason they can manage whatever sites that pays even below $1 in a day. In the future, no user would want to work for anything less than $5 in a day.

I'm very optimistic that they will be competition online in few years to come and this will make site owners to also step up their goals so as not to loose out on their users because they are the ones contributing to a site or making the site grow and as such, they are supposed to be treated with utmost concern. Most of the sites are being coupled with frequent change of terms and conditions which has a negative impact on the earnings or the users and also on the working conditions but in the future, users will be able to choose from an array of platforms, which one to put in their time and which want to discard. In the future, even an unskilled worker would be able to make at least $4 in a day.

I strongly and honestly believe so , because technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world , and as a result of this people are likely to make money with the use of their gadgets likes laptops , smartphones , and desktop by working on online platforms and websites in order to make money thereby carrying out activities like affiliate marketing , freelancing , dropshipping , app and website designing , app and website reviewing etc . According to research analyst it is considered that offline business is slowly getting out of the system because more and more opportunities to make money online and likely to be available in the future .

Personally , the act of making money online is very interesting especially when you have a legit , high paying , and flexible website or platform that is playing you real money for performing duties and tasks in order to get paid . Personally I do not see myself opening an offline business rather because of my love for working online I will rather perform online activities in order to get paid . Cryptocurrency and forex investment is one of the online gig I will be venturing into soon .

Correct. The world is advancing no doubt, their is no way it will remain stagnant on a particular system for so long. I am impressed too, you've looked up and understood what I was saying, on-line is in-demand at the moment. Their are lots of ways to earn money while staying at the comfort of our home, you've already mentioned those steps, online business isn't folding up any time soon. People are begining to settle down to do online gigs, it wasn't like this in the past, but slowly it is now getting much more traffic more than in the previous decades. It is open for everyone to earn, even if you have full-time or part time offline gig. I see some persons offline, that squeeze out time to earn extra income when they're having free working time with their offline gig. I love earning money online than working offline, due to the fact that, i can stay in the comfort of my home and earn money, without moving an inch out of my home. And again, I schedule my own working time, without being commanded when to work and when I'll be closing. Such can be hectic at times.