Why I prefer online sites of earning over earning apps available....

Lekhraj19

Verified member
As you know that many apps claim that earning is very easy from their platform. But, that's not true when you reach there unless if you get a lot of referral downloads to what you refer, Earning is a tough task for part-time side hustle.
Some sites claim that they redeem coins after you download these apps but from India at least I can say simply downloading apps rarely pays off as the app which pays you are dependent on the other app which you download and it is basically 2 step process to confirm and sometimes you will find you will be frustrated to use.
In the honest reviews like of most earning apps you get on Google Playstore like " free earning app: win cash reawards, " free cash rewards and gift cards", so on and so forth,,
These sites basically pays you a lot less what you expect . I personally have used sites but they neither pay much what you would think of redeeming in few days. THeir payout may be less but redeeming them again is tough as said before if you don't have good network.

I prefer these sites to earn some part time which you could try and browse my previous posts for more info>>>

Timebucks: GPT site to earn automatic and for manual work
Superpay: Survey and task site with good conversion rate than most and 1$ min payout