Which online earning do you prefer

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We are living in modern world.Day by day different ways of earning online arises.
Which online earning do you prefer depending on your capability and time?

TAKING SURVEYS
Do you find it easy to make money online by completing online surveys?A lot of people make money online by completing online surveys in their leisure or free time.Many survey site are not payable, you'll complete or answer a whole lots of surveys,but the credit you get doesn't worth the amount of Surveys you completed.In this way,most people just do it for fun,just to keep them busy.

ONLINE GAMES
Do you have any legit game you play to earn crypto or real cash?
I have this particular game in my phone called crypto pop game.While playing the game you earn ethereum.You won't receive enough though, But it's paying.You can only withdraw to your coinbase wallet.

PTP SITES
Do you enjoy making money online in a PTP site?
For me,i do.Making money online for me sounds strange back then until my friend told me about trendri.I think this is my best and legit site to earn.Because it's payable, unlike some sites.Trendri also has different payment method,like; PayPal, bank transfer and binance pay.

Guys which method of earning online do you prefer?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have tried out almost all those ways you have just mentioned and the possibility of making money from most of them was very low most especially playing games and taking of online survey..

I cannot really engage in survey because those times that I participate on there was high rate of disqualification most especially after you have completed answering of difficult questions and this is always discouraging because if you are disqualified all the effort and time you spend answering most of these question will not be paid. and it was also difficult to see a genuine survey website that is favorable to my location that is why I didn't really consider it as a source of income or as something I have to spend most of my time on.

Gaming in the other and was also very difficult to make money because the earning rate was not even encouraging , at the end of the day i will not be able to even make half a dollar..

For now the best platform I have been using to make money is just paid to post website and with this one the possibility of earning is a little bit higher and also you can be able to make up to $1 dollar every day , that is something.

E

eldavis

Playing games would have been a great way to earn money cause can actually enjoy myself while I earn. I once tried this some time back but the earning was extremely slow that I gave up on it. There are actually other games that pay well though according to what others say. Maybe I check out does ones later on. For now I am more focused on forums, so it's safe to say writing on forums are one of my favorites right now.

obbypole

We are living in modern world.Day by day different ways of earning online arises.

TAKING SURVEYS
Do you find it easy to make money online by completing online surveys?A lot of people make money online by completing online surveys in their leisure or free time.Many survey site are not payable, you'll complete or answer a whole lots of surveys,but the credit you get doesn't worth the amount of Surveys you completed.In this way,most people just do it for fun,just to keep them busy.

ONLINE GAMES
I have this particular game in my phone called crypto pop game.While playing the game you earn ethereum.You won't receive enough though, But it's paying.You can only withdraw to your coinbase wallet.

PTP SITES
For me,i do.Making money online for me sounds strange back then until my friend told me about trendri.I think this is my best and legit site to earn.Because it's payable, unlike some sites.Trendri also has different payment method,like; PayPal, bank transfer and binance pay.

maybe affiliate marketing seems the easiest

Caramelle

Among the 3 online earning methods you have listed, I prefer paid-to-post sites. Some surveys take too long to finish and some reject me in the middle. Also, there are far fewer surveys that match my location. Online games don't appeal much to me. On the other hand, PTP is often intellectually-stimulating and informative. It's a great complement to my offline job and my main earning site. I can do it anytime I'm free. Trendri is by far the best PTP site I've experienced. It's straightforward and welcoming. It doesn't impose complicated rules and has clear and flexible payment schemes. I hope it stays that way.​

uforwealth

Verified member

TAKING SURVEYS

ONLINE GAMES

PTP SITES

Blogging is one of my favourite ways of making money online. Although making money from blogging is not a day job, I prefer it to other ways.

I also make money from PTP websites . There are many trustworthy PTP websites such as trendri, Bizdustry that pay, though I could be paid a pantry amount of money.

Affiliate marketing is one of the best and fastest ways to earn income on the internet. There are many successful women and men that have affiliate marketing as one their reliable sources of income.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that one out of different ways of making money will always be our favorite. There is none 8 haven't tried among the listed platforms where money can be made. Just that I put varying energy while doing them.

Not to beat around the bush, my favorite one is not on the list, it is paid to post websites. I love these websites because not only you can earn easily as a hardworking and consistent worker on it, you can also learn as you srej and even make friends.

This is not enough as it is to improve writing skill using paid to post websites. I could remember how I did struggle to write 20 words on amy topic when I joined Trendri but now I can pen down more with ease. Thanks to this platform.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are hundreds of ways in which anyone can make money on the internet. the truth is that the internet has evolved to the extent in which you can be doing what you love to do and of course be able to monetize it. this is one of the major factors that has made many people to consider making money online because it gives them a lot of freedom and the opportunity to monetize whatever they love to do. many people are making money through dancing on the internet. This is something grow it and an indication that the internet has gone to a level in which anyone should look for their hobby and start monetizing it.

personally from your options, I would take paid to post platforms because I love writing and making money simultaneously. I have entered into different paid to post platforms in the past and of course I always enjoy what I do there and getting paid for it is something very enjoyable. Playing games while making money is also very good for those people that love playing games.
If you really want to make big money on the internet it is better for you to learn a skill and monetize it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I have been seeking various ways to make money online. In the past, I have tried many freelancing websites and I have made money with them. Since the scope of freelancing websites was pretty much limited back then, I never had much luck find ways to make money online by writing articles. However, times have changed now and now I have discovered many ways to make money online, as the field of making money online has evolved a lot now. There are many websites that offer you transcription jobs, writing jobs, etc.

You can even make money by playing games. However, gaming websites are not that lucrative. As far as surveys are concerned, they are not for me because I live in a place where no survey sites send surveys. So my preferred method to make money online is by making high-quality posts on various Paid to Post forums. What I like about paid forums is that you may work on forums as a full-time writer and get paid for your hard work. The BEST forum on the Internet is Trendri. I love Trendri because it pays lucrative rates for your efforts and you also learn many things in this great platform.