Do You Prefer Facebook Or Instagram For Online Marketing?

Bisolami

Verified member
Facebook and Instagram are highly recognized social media platforms in the world. There is no part of the world that does not allow the usage of Facebook or Instagram. They are so popular that people become famous from them and people use them to market products to other people on the platform.

Facebook is the widest social media platform in the world. It accepts anybody of any age. Also, it has the highest number of users in the world. Facebook is the number one social network where you can meet new people, make new friends, reunite with old friends, market your products, and all other things.

Let's talk about Instagram. Well, it is different from Facebook even though they are owned by the same company. Instagram also has a large number of users and I can say that it is the second most used social network after Facebook.

Well, if I am asked to choose, I will choose Facebook. There is something that we call the Facebook marketplace. There is nothing you cannot sell in the marketplace. You can sell anything that anyone will be willing to buy. You can even control your advertisement in a way that only people around you will see it. Instagram does that too but Facebook is better.

There are a lot of people on Facebook that do not use Instagram. So, you can advertise to a large number of people of Facebook.