Why I personally, won't be a victim to scam and fraudulent websites

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I could remember vividly and clearly when I was new to the act of making money online , I fell into a couple of snares and trap in the internet made by websites scammers and platform fraudsters while searching for ways to make money online . I did not even know what it means to make a review or feasible research about the website , all I know was that I was desperate to make money online and I was ever willing to invest my time , energy , money , and phone resources (data and battery) on any website that comes my way without wondering whether it is legit or fake . Some of these websites I invest in my valuable things like money , knowledge , time , and energy including my phone resources turns out to be legit , but majority of it turns out to be a scam and fraudulent website or platform which left me disappointed and devastated .

Moving on , I knew that there should be a better way to make money online without having to be a victim and subject to online scammers and fraudsters . Later on , I came across what was known as a scam site detector . And although there are numerous-uncountable scam site detectors in the internet or on the Google play store and on the Google app store which you can download directly in your phone to scan , review , and research whether a website you intend to use to make money online is actually legit and paying or fake and inlegit . The best scam site detector I will recommend is the sureplug app which you can download on play store or on the app store . The reason why I fully recommend this particular scam site detector among all other scam site detectors is because the sureplug app accurately and correctly dictate whether a website is legit or not , thereby giving you reviews and comments made by previous users and members of a particular website in order for you to compare and analyse whether the website you intend to use is actually legit or not . So with the sureplug app in my possession I don't think I will become a victim or subject to online scammers and platform fraudsters ever again .

Just like me when I was new to the world if making money online, i usually believe those websites that claims to give you bunch of cash for signing up on their platform. I never believed I could be scammed online. Although, back then I thought scamming only existed in the physical world we live in and has nothing to do with online. Not so until I was scammed some years back into paying for a registration fee that would activate my account into an online money making platform. My eyes opened after making payment and I never got my coupon code. Since then, I gave up on all this get rich quick sites. I also believe losing money is one way you can gain more, but not after being scammed and left with nothing other than bringing your hopes down. I vowed ever since then never to send my money or do any transaction without prior reviews and scanning of the site. If it involves a large amount of money, its a no way area for me.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I could remember vividly and clearly when I was new to the act of making money online , I fell into a couple of snares and trap in the internet made by websites scammers and platform fraudsters while searching for ways to make money online . I did not even know what it means to make a review or feasible research about the website , all I know was that I was desperate to make money online and I was ever willing to invest my time , energy , money , and phone resources (data and battery) on any website that comes my way without wondering whether it is legit or fake . Some of these websites I invest in my valuable things like money , knowledge , time , and energy including my phone resources turns out to be legit , but majority of it turns out to be a scam and fraudulent website or platform which left me disappointed and devastated .

Moving on , I knew that there should be a better way to make money online without having to be a victim and subject to online scammers and fraudsters . Later on , I came across what was known as a scam site detector . And although there are numerous-uncountable scam site detectors in the internet or on the Google play store and on the Google app store which you can download directly in your phone to scan , review , and research whether a website you intend to use to make money online is actually legit and paying or fake and inlegit . The best scam site detector I will recommend is the sureplug app which you can download on play store or on the app store . The reason why I fully recommend this particular scam site detector among all other scam site detectors is because the sureplug app accurately and correctly dictate whether a website is legit or not , thereby giving you reviews and comments made by previous users and members of a particular website in order for you to compare and analyse whether the website you intend to use is actually legit or not . So with the sureplug app in my possession I don't think I will become a victim or subject to online scammers and platform fraudsters ever again .
Good evening everyone! Your thread is both informative and useful. Nice to hear that you have found a great scam site detector which can dictate whether a certain website is legit or not. To be frank, I have never used a scam site detector before. Thank you for letting us know about this one. I will certainly start using it.

A good scam site detector is very helpful today in order to figure out if a website is fake or not. In the past, I used to work for several sites which ,unfortunately, proved to be fake in the end. As a result, I never received any payment from them at all. I was very disappointed because I wasted my precious time working on these fake sites. I wish I had known about this scam site detector. Of course, now I am more careful when I come across a new website. I read some reviews about it or I even ask my friends for their advice and opinion in case they know the specific site.

Thanks again for sharing this useful information about this scam site detector. I will definitely use it because it will make my life easier. I am sure
that many people here who are interested in making money online and are looking for new earning websites and platforms will use it as well in order to figure out whether the certain site is legit or not.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is an awesome way to avoid scam sites. It is my first time learning about that scam site detector app and it sounds really great. I remember that I got scammed severally too when I was a newbie to online earning. It was so disappointing to spend my time, money or effort in a site then end up not getting paid.

Luckily, with time I got to know how to personally detect a scam sites. One was is to check what they promise to pay. If a site is promising something that seems too good to be true, I tend to keep my distance from it. This is because those sites only end up being scams.

Another way is by checking the reviews made about that sites. Mostly, the forums like this one and Beermoney forum tend to have honest reviews about most earning sites. So I always visit them before I spend my time and effort in any site.

The method of using a scam site detector app is one I have learnt today. It sounds so easy. I just hope that it is effective too. If it is, then it is worth giving it a try. The app combined with the above methods I have mentioned will surely help you steer clear from scam sites.

E

eldavis

Almost every one when they started earning online, actually fall for one scam site or the other. Back then I actually joined alot of scam sites without knowing, there where some that I worked in for weeks and even months only to find out it was a scam site.

SANIA

Thank you so much for this information. It is my first time to know that there are some apps which actually can investigate the site and can tell user clearly whether it is a scam or legit site.
I appreciate this post and useful information.
Usually I use the traditional methods of reviewing the site/app or services.
I check reviews, payout limits, pay rates, payout methods, personal talk with people of same niche/service.
But I am glad to know that a website can make this task easy by downloading and running this application.
It seems like a shortcut to the metjod and I am loving it.
I will definitely search about this site and will use it to avoid scam.
It is important to know whether some site is worth your time/money/effort as you can utilize the same amount of time elsewhere and can make money out of some reputable good paying site.
It is important to know all these aaspects before jumping on the platform and usually beginners make these mistakes.
I as a beginner too made this mistake few times in the start but now I have gained experience and willing to spend my time energy and resources in ways that actually pays.
Thank you again for this nice info