Crypto What Methods Do You Personally Use To Predict Crypto Prices?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money by trading crypto is not at all easy and I have been experiencing this myself. I invested some money and I suffered from huge loss. However, I am still trading in cryptocurrencies because I still believe that I can earn good money by trading in cryptocurrencies. Inshallah. I try to analyse the price of coin myself and try to make accurate predictions as much as possible. I have been looking into various methods to predict the price of the coin as accurately as much as possible. I will achieve success but I just thought that what methods are people in here using to predict the price of the coin. I just hope that people inhere are also trading in cryptocurrencies.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It is not quite long ever since I came to understand about the existence of cryptocurrency and up till now , I don't have much understanding of the crypto market talk less of trading . I have always been advised that I should not trade what I don't have an understanding about , most especially the volatile market because I might likely lose so much of my money which I believe this to be true..

For now , I am trying to get in touch with some crypto expert that will help me with cryptocurrency because it won't really be easy for me to start up everything on my own. And beside if an occasion demands I will also choose to learn about cryptocurrency even to a point of giving accurate prediction like do you have sex.

I know this won't be easy , but everything is quite possible most especially if we are determined to do it because mine is from my natural desire.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am not a crypto analyst and I don't even have a skill required to predict the market movement positively , I have tried doing that in the past but all was not profitable and I'll end up losing the little amount of money I used to trade . For now I don't even think of predicting any further but I should rather save money to learn how to predict professionally because that is the only way forward. I do not just want to engage in something blindly and then lose my money at the same time.

There are so many people I know that can be able to predict the market movement perfectly and some even predicted about the current bearish market happening now . At least if I can learn from these people then I'm very sure there may be a possibility that I can predict the market to at least 85% accuracy and sometimes even more .