How often do you need money personally.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If there is any individual that says that he or she can survive without acquiring money even to the extent of satisfying his or her needs and wants such individual is considered to be blatantly and obviously lying , because from what we have learnt about the usage of money , money totally has a whole lot of involvement to our existence as human being which makes us , almost in every time to worry and think about money . Thinking about money is never unadvised because the uses of money to our existence as human being is important and essential . Personally I worry about money almost all the time but instead of letting my worry hit me up I go ahead to physically and tactically find ways for me to achieve this money . I prefer making money online to the act of making money offline because when an individual makes money online he or she makes money considerably , reasonably , and sufficiently and that is because making money offline is filled with so much trouble , stress , and most importantly time-consuming .

Presently I make money online by engaging in cryptocurrency and forex trading and investment platforms and websites , coupled with that I also make a real cash and real-money review article and report buying and writing websites . The best of this kind of money making strategy is the website known as listverse.com .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You are totally right on the first point that you made and emphasize in the thread above which is the fact that no individual can say that he or she do not need money because for what we have learnt and known money in fact almost every areas of our life and just as money is considered to be a resourceful and important asset and two it simply has the possibility to make things better which include the existence that we live . Money is so much beneficial because we don't it wouldn't be able to sufficiently and adequately satisfy our needs and wants I'm so if we have the intention to achieve financial freedom that is indeed a good intention and dream for an individual to have .

Having a dream of achieving financial freedom is considered to be easier said than done but it is better to act on our dream and on our intentions , but having an intention of achieving financial freedom would be a kind of dream that totally needs persistence and determination .