How Often Do You Trade Per Week

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If you're passionate about trading like me, it'll be hard to go through a day without placing a trade, but there are days when basically nothing is happening in the market and getting in might mean losing because it's choppy or rangebound and there isn't a clear reason to buy or sell.

Yesterday was an example in XAUUSD, there isn't just a clear pattern and even the long time frames are not showing any signs whatsoever of any trend, it's also hard to stay away from charts, so what did I do?

I switched to demo and learn how to trade range markets, I got burnt, Yes, but I also learnt a couple of things which I'll bringing in to my live trading.

Activator230822

Verified member
For the day l don't even remember last time traded on which broker. My first trial was not as good as l had anticipated it to be. I was really very green on the forex trading venture and when l clicked a link on my favourite writing site it directed me to the broker.
The add advocated the venture to be so simply and a profit guaranteed thing. l signed up and tried out with a $10 dollar deposit.
It's like l was robbed off my money and l quit on trading on the same day.

FinTrader

As an intraday trader, I trade every day. To do this, I use a small number of trading pairs, which I understand well and for which the broker provides minimal spreads (there are many such pairs in fxopen, I chose the most promising ones). Therefore, I always have signals for entering the market in order to make short trades and close the profit on time.

ZayneSchultz

If you are as passionate about trading as I am, it will be difficult to go through the day without making a single trade. But there are days when little to nothing is happening in the market, and entering a trade can lead to a loss due to market instability or decreased activity. Yesterday there was an example on the XAUUSD pair, when there was no clear direction of movement, even on long-term charts there were no signs of a trend. It's hard to resist analyzing the graphs, so what did I do? I switched to a demo account and learned to trade in a sideways market. Yes, I suffered losses, but I also learned a couple of lessons that I will apply to live trading.

tray59

trading is one o the beat way to make money if you want to trade often then your skill must be competent enough to trade often for me I trade two times a week now because I don't have more time with me I only spend money of my time with my offline business