How often do you trade cryptocurrency in a month?

How often do you trade crypto in a month?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4 or more

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaf

Verified member
One of my favorite mentors and most that I do follow always reiterate that one does not have to be in a trade all the time. They say, sometimes the best way to trade is not to trade at all. This is certainly true when the market is trending in a direction that's going against what you usually trade.

Sometimes too, the market may be ranging in a choppy way like it's doing now and stop losses are being hunted all the time.

While some people think it's important to always trade to succeed, some only trade once in a month or may not even do so if they don't find a suitable and profitable one.

On your part, how often do you trade monthly? Do you always wait for a good trade or just go ahead regardless?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Recently in the past 1 month, I have not trade with cryptocurrency. But normally I always trade cryptocurrency almost every day whenever I study the chart and I feel that I can enter the market. The time that I like to trade most is at midnight. This time is when there are lots of zig zag on the chart and this is a good sign for lots of profits.

Another time that I like to trade is doing weekends. This time I only trade on leverage coin. Leverage coins are normal coin but this time now in two parts which are the bull and the bear. During weekends it is easy to know where the price will go. Either up or down, I still make profits from my trades.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I can say is that I don't really know the last time I trade cryptocurrency because personally I do not see the need to trade it when is not profitable. I traded it before in the past and it was not profitable and ever since then I don't just see the need to be trading in anymore because I can't possibly engage in things that are not profitable to me most especially those that I will be losing my hard earned money.

I may possibly decide to engage in crypto trading when I have full understanding of how it work because without full understanding i may likely be able to make money with cryptocurrency that is why I am so sceptical about trading of cryptocurrency now until I learnt to really understand how to trade it profitably without losing.

I believe The last time I traded cryptocurrency was since last year and I think that was around August and ever since then I don't really have the interest to trade anymore because it was not profitable.

For now I concentrate to invest in some potential cryptocurrency for long term purposes until I can be able to trade cryptocurrency profitably .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really understand much about cryptocurrency and I am not even an investor in the cryptospace talkless of trading. I still have so many things to learn before I can even make an attempt to invest in cryptocurrency because of the risks involved . Based on what I understand , if proper care is not taken , there is a high possibility of losing so much of your money if you are investing in the wrong project.

I'm still carrying out research to understand more about potential cryptocurrency and how to invest. That is what I will start from first because I understand investing is easy especially now that all cryptocurrency has dropped.

Then it is from the investment that I will understand if I should consider learning how to trade, from there I will start trading .. But for me to start trading without having any understanding no , I can't do it because I have seen so many people that have lost so much money because they are just trying to trade what they don't understand.

It was just recently that I came to understand more about cryptocurrency , although I have been hearing about it in the past but I was not particularly interested to know more on how it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.