Which product have you personally left a bad review for.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Some products and services being bought online are sometimes not what we think they are . and they sometimes do not entirely serve the purpose or the reason why we absolutely bought it . That is indeed one of the main problem majority of individuals preferred physical and offline purchases of goods and services compared to online so that they can have a close look and a close touch and examining of the goods and services in which they intend to buy for personal use . Despite this , there is always a reason why online purchasing of goods and services is good and one of the key reasons why majority of people choose to patronize online stores is possible because it is totally flexible and easily , and you can order more than one item with just a click of a button that is via your smartphone and other network accessing gadgets .

I have personally been in a situation where I was totally issued a product that I ordered online , but to my disbelief and surprise , the products absolutely did not serve the purpose I intended it to . The product was absolutely a fashion wear , that is a cloth , it was actually a collar neck skin fitted elastic t-shirt . But to be sincere , what was being issued to mere was a t-shirt sewing with weak linen , and in addition to that , I was also oversized . I definitely left a bad review on that website and the product it has to offer .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
You are definitely right by pointing out that not all products and services are being bought online also capable of performing the activities there are possibly bought to perform . And you ask me literally any products or services that I have bought online that I personally left a bad review form then I will said yes there are so many and numerous because I am a kind of individual that by majority of my assets and properties online . I will do my best to not to mention each of the website for security purposes but to be sincere there are so many derailing and fake website that sell fake products and incomplete quantity products .

When I bought my smartphone online I personally thought that the camera was so much sharp because I was totally obsessed with a smartphone with a clear and sharp camera . According to the website the smartphone I intended to buy was indicated with almost 5,000 mph camera quality which was totally amazing but to my shopping list is it was all a lie and install the 5,000 mph camera quality it was just 2500 mph .