How To Sell Any Type of Product Online

moonchild

VIP Contributor
To sell any type of product, you'll have to first run ad for it, do not be rigid when it comes to ad settings or demographics, keep it open and set a daily ad spend, there will be different tweaks that'll be added to your ads by Facebook using artificial intelligence that'll determine the people interested in your ad, in your ad results you'll see the type of people that interacted with your ad the most.

And all you have to do is to target those people specifically and do it over and over again, if your ad is not converting, you should change your call to action to messenger, most people are more comfortable using messenger than going to a landing page.

SHAHID123

Here I can share my own practical experience, which is result oriented, and it is very simple and workable. I select solar panels for my online business, for this first I purchased small Solar panels in bulk from wholesale market. So I get in very low price. After then I took it's pics and uploaded on Facebook and OLX.com, my advertisement were the result of my hard work so very soon the result started coming. People started contacting me and after live demo, I started selling these Solar panels.