Which products have you personally left a good review for.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
When a customer or client purchase a particular product or service he or she looks forward for the product or service to accomplish his purpose which is basically the reason why it was been bought . But most of the time customers and clients happen to buy fake and low quality goods or services which definitely is in no position or ability to satisfy their needs and wants which is literally the purpose for the actual buying of the particular product or goods . And so if I may ask as a rational consumer what goods or services have you personally left a good review on . Most of the times when you buy goods and services online there is always a part where they producer or the seller will ask you being the buyer to fill in a review about the products in which you have bought so as to see whether it has absolutely met your taste and preference or has absolutely meet the need or want which you definitely bought it for to satisfy .

Talking about the goods and services that I have left a good review on . I can totally remember the time when I bought my first smartphone online via the website known as jumia . For those who may have not known about this website it is indeed a product buying website where you get to buy any electronic appliances ranging from smartphones , laptops , home appliances like television , radio , amplifiers , projector etc all arranged in different categories, sizes and colors . Buying my first smartphone via the jumia app was super-easy , I definitely left a positive and good review on it .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Individuals that usually buy and purchase online products via various online vendors selling websites may always be told by the website to leave a review on the product they have been bought so as to be able to determine whether their website and the managers are totally doing their job well as expected and as planned . Most of the time majority of website disappoint if buyers and also its customers buying or selling the right quality goods and services which are probably being displayed on the website . They use fake and attractive lighting for the photos being displayed on the website so as to draw the attention of their customers and clients and only a few of this website totally does their products and services photo postings legitly .

Personally I am not a fan of patronizing online markets because most of the time I get what I need and want offline via the local market that is almost two miles away from my house . But when I surf the internet checking out trending products I always see reviews of disappointed customers and clients .