Why Do You Need Vitamin K?

MOSIUR

Vitamin K is a very effective type of vitamin where we can get many advantages. It significantly prevents excessive bleeding. If you find that after minor cutting of a place of the body, there is a serious blood bleeding, you will think that this is the problem of shortness of vitamin K.

Sometimes, at the time of new-born babies, there is excessive blood bleeding from mother. It means that the mother has the lack of vitamin K. It is also the builder of the bone of the body. Besides, it works to remove the breast cancer and heart disease. It also regulates blood cholesterol.

You can get a little amount of vitamin K from fish, meat, liver, egg, and cereals. You can also get it from vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts etc. Besides, vitamin K is found from green leafy vegetables like spinach, collards, romaine etc.

What do you think of Vitamin K?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Vitamin K is a very effective type of vitamin where we can get many advantages. It significantly prevents excessive bleeding. If you find that after minor cutting of a place of the body, there is a serious blood bleeding, you will think that this is the problem of shortness of vitamin K.

Sometimes, at the time of new-born babies, there is excessive blood bleeding from mother. It means that the mother has the lack of vitamin K. It is also the builder of the bone of the body. Besides, it works to remove the breast cancer and heart disease. It also regulates blood cholesterol.

You can get a little amount of vitamin K from fish, meat, liver, egg, and cereals. You can also get it from vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts etc. Besides, vitamin K is found from green leafy vegetables like spinach, collards, romaine etc.

What do you think of Vitamin K?
Thank you for letting us know about vitamin k.I did not know anything about this vitamin.I try to find more things about this fantastic vitamin.

Jakes

I really don't get it what did you mean