Why do Africans earn little or no money in survey

Icon

2017 was when I first heard about survey sites and I have searched and searched then I noticed that all survey site keep giving me excuses even when I use VPN they might allow me take survey but at the end I won't get my reward, and I still don't know why Africans don't get access to earn from online survey, as it pays very high

The geographical location is the cause. Many survey sites are based in the top countries and their clients or customers who brings them those jobs are mostly from the top tier countries. That's why it's very hard for us coming from the lower tier region to get surveys offers from those intl survey sites. I've learned my fate, and I know that wouldn't change for me at the meantime around surveys. That's why I stayed off and use my time for other better options online to earn money to make up my time spent. Maybe in the future it can open for us.

This is indeed very true. I wouldn't really know the cause of that anyway but somehow I just feel our system here in the black nations are a major culprit as to why this is happening to citizens or potential participants. Now another factor that could be responsible is the fact that our governments are not really exposed or well educated enough to know much about the benefits that could be derived from such platforms hence they keep on working against it. Just like in the case of Twitter and crypto currencies. The government is working against her people. So I will urge our government to make good research and see the benefits that can be harnessed from such opportunities.

This is indeed very true. I wouldn't really know the cause of that anyway but somehow I just feel our system here in the black nations are a major culprit as to why this is happening to citizens or potential participants. Now another factor that could be responsible is the fact that our governments are not really exposed or well educated enough to know much about the benefits that could be derived from such platforms hence they keep on working against it. Just like in the case of Twitter and crypto currencies. The government is working against her people. So I will urge our government to make good research and see the benefits that can be harnessed from such opportunities.

It is very glaring that why Africans have not been getting surveys.....Most of these western companies know where their traffic is coming from and they definitely know the people using their products and services, and those people are definitely not from Africa. Though, we can have few customers using some of these in Africa but we can't hide from the fact that, those customers base are very tiny compare to those in western countries where those surveys are coming from....so that's probably the cause!

I've been there too, I still remembered when I discovered Prolific I was very happy because at last I've gotten a way to earn online at last but alas, one guy told me then I need to buy a US phone number and download windscribe VPN, that's red flag already because the site in of itself is free why do I need to cut corners to get in

I then later found out that the survey site only offers surveys for people in US, UK and Australia, that's how I just mellow down and forgot about it because even if I maneuver to get in I'll probably be giving out false info because I can't relate with the questions.

Well, I think that apart from Africa, many Asian countries also do not receive many surveys from surveys sites. I live in an Asian country and I have never received a single survey that could help me to earn money and this is because of various reasons. First of all, the marketing companies in the developed countries only send surveys to countries such as Canada, USA, Australia, etc. This is because they are the people marketing companies want feedback from because they utilize various products that are not available in the African or Asian countries. The manufacturers of such products do not do businesses in Africa or Asia. this is the main reason.

We can't get paid for something that it doesn't frequently happen in our region. If they are asking us about some of the products and services in our country, then we can richly contribute our quota and possibly earn from it. Unless we have a company or a site that posts surveys about the products we have in our region, we can not earn from it. Surveys are just tricky. They have a way to promise you money and disappoint you in the end. No survey is worth the time right now for me or I have not heard of a better one