Africans are not likely to earn well with survey

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have search on the internet many times about different ways people in Africa can make money with survey , but most of the information about people making money with surveys are mainly for people in a certain location and this location is always 90% likely to be people in Europe and America, well generally it might really be very difficult for Africans to make money with survey because Africa is not developed to a point of organising a survey or carrying out a research that they have to pay people to answer these questions.

In the Western countries most especially in Europe and America they are likely to spend money if necessary to carry out a a research concerning a particular products , business or to prove a fact or information. As a result they might even pay people to answer these Questions . This is not likely to happen here in Africa because probably we are not developed to a point of organising all these thing perfectly.

Another reasons why Africans may not be able to make money with survey is because most of the survey that is being carried out on the internet generally are mainly for people in the United States and other developed countries.

when Africa is ready to spend money to mobilize people to answer questions about a particular product or services that is when we will start making money with survey

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You are very right in your assertion. Paid survey is not really designed to include those who are from developing countries which include African countries.

I got to know about this after spending some time with paid survey programs of different types. I discovered that majority of the questions we answered during the survey our demographic base as well as location.

There was a particular survey programs I was participating, I got ejected after a while because some of the input I supplied into the survey do not correlate with the major things they are looking for.

Another thing is that some survey websites will qualify you base your country or location. I remember when I was still on opinion panel, it is those who are from United States Canada and Australia always have survey ready for them.

Anytime I check my inbox, there will be no survey for me because I come from Africa. I didn't made more than $5 from get paid survey after spending four months on different platforms.

This is the reason why I discard paid survey. Since that time I have been advising those who have listening ear to look for other ways of making money online instead of paid survey.

Bubudaddy

In view of our exploration, larger part of these survey companies are scams, they coarse individuals with high award then subsequent to addressing inquiries to a few point they will save the responses in their framework and return a page like "Sorry, you are not fit for this survey" Most of them will even permit you to take all the study, accumulate what they need yet neglect to pay you toward the end.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You are very right in your assertion. Paid survey is not really designed to include those who are from developing countries which include African countries.

I got to know about this after spending some time with paid survey programs of different types. I discovered that majority of the questions we answered during the survey our demographic base as well as location.

There was a particular survey programs I was participating, I got ejected after a while because some of the input I supplied into the survey do not correlate with the major things they are looking for.

Another thing is that some survey websites will qualify you base your country or location. I remember when I was still on opinion panel, it is those who are from United States Canada and Australia always have survey ready for them.

Anytime I check my inbox, there will be no survey for me because I come from Africa. I didn't made more than $5 from get paid survey after spending four months on different platforms.

This is the reason why I discard paid survey. Since that time I have been advising those who have listening ear to look for other ways of making money online instead of paid survey.
It is this online community that really help me to understand that most of the survey platform are not specially designed for Africa but mostly the Western countries and other Europeans countries and ever since I got this information I have carried out the lot of research to to confirm if this is exactly the truth. And from all indication this is true because most of the survey platform are mainly runs by the white and they are only interested to carry this survey only within a specific location and Africa is not included, they have their reasons for doing that..

We should Just look for the best opportunity to make money online other than survey because it may not really be profitable except we are able we are able to get some real survey platform that are mainly for African which we can take survey based on some of the things that is happening around us , This is the only way we can be able to make money from survey.

I don't even consider to make money with survey anymore because there are other opportunities we can make money online from which may even keep us at a higher position of even earning better than answering of surveyed questions.