Why comfortability and satisfaction matters when choosing a job.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The most important condition in an individual's life is definitely the time in which he or she is seeking for a job or a career so as to earn a living. When seeking for a job there are so many things and individual may possibly have in mind that constitutes his or her dream job. One feature that is always at the top of the list is finding a job with a huge and attractive salary amount. Yes finding a job with a huge and attractive salary amount can totally be very interesting especially when the job itself suits your capability and ability. Despite the fact that salary amount is one of the important things to look for in a good job, or one of the things that constitute a good job, but it is not the most important thing. The most important thing to look for in a job is your comfortability with it. Many job applicants have definitely found a job that pays them comfortably and reasonably but yet their comfortability with the job does not align. Many of them would have to do activities and practices way beyond their strength and capability, and even if they get compensated the salary amount they deserve, they end up using most of the money to treat the dehumanizing health affect the job has caused them.

It is very necessary that our comfortability and satisfaction matters when seeking for a job or career. When we are comfortable and satisfied with our job or career we would do our best to make the best out of it. But in a case where we are not comfortable and satisfied with our job or career, with time we wouldn't be motivated to do our best even if we are compensated with a huge amount of salary.

King bell

VIP Contributor
No one wants to be stuck in a job that makes them feel uncomfortable and unsatisfied. In fact, comfortability and satisfaction are two of the most important factors when it comes to choosing a job.

When you're comfortable and satisfied with your job, it can make for a much more enjoyable and productive work experience. Comfortability and satisfaction can come from various aspects of the job, such as the job itself, the company culture, and the working environment.

The job itself should offer you the chance to do something meaningful and engaging. It should also provide you with a challenge that is both achievable and rewarding. If you feel like you're not learning and developing, it can be hard to stay motivated and invested in the role.

Company culture is also very important. If the organization has a negative or toxic culture, it can be hard to remain comfortable and satisfied in the job. It's important to make sure the company you're applying to has a culture of respect, inclusion, and support.

Finally, the working environment is just as important. You should feel comfortable in the space you're working in, and the environment should be conducive to both productivity and wellbeing.

Etini

Valued Contributor
A job that you frequently feel uncomfortable with is a job that you don't have passion for. That kind of job can so drain you mentally that you would just be gasping for strength to go to work everyday. I have been there. I was in a job that was very uncomfortable with me that every step I took on my way to that job was as laborious as working a thousand miles. One day, I got to the gate of the office and didn't know when I turned back home. That was the end of the job for me.

I prefer to take a job that is relatively paying lower than a high paying job that I am not comfortable with. I love things that give me peace of mind and y job just be able to do that. To be at my best, I need comfortability and sound mental health.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I agree perfectly to what do you said , being comfortable or getting a job that is from your passion is the most important thing to have a nice and enjoyable life because passion plays an important role when people are interested to choose a career.

Obviously you will not be comfortable when you are working in area you are not comfortable with. It will just be as if you are doing traps to work in such organisation. A lot of people will feel trapped because they do not have any other option of raising money and as a result the only have to choose the available job to make the necessary money that will sustain them until they are able to get another employment.

Well , whatever we are interested to do it is much more better for us to put that into consideration when choosing a career opportunity.

E

eldavis

Truth be told, if you are not comfortable about your job, you will definitely find it hard to put in your best. This is why people are adviced to always go for things they have passion for. When it comes to making a living, these days people no longer care if they are comfortable with their fellow staffs or their boss and even the work in general, all they consider is their salary. Once the salary is okay, they assume they can cope with whatever comes their way.

Axis

Banned
Many individuals are more likely to focus their attention on the salary amount of a particular job opportunity they may come across instead on focusing more on how satisfied and comfortable they will be if they should take such a job. Salary amount is definitely very important to ask and to be notified about when being issued a particular job opportunity but also you need to be clear and certain about what the job demands and what the job may not demands and also table these findings to your own satisfaction and comfortability.

Many individuals day after they are regretting taking over a particular job opportunity in which they are not satisfied and comfortable with, even if the salary amount is definitely attractive and interesting. As an individual working in such environment where you don't feel satisfied and comfortable about your role to play as an employee in such environment human sometimes meet embarrassment from your superiors or employer as a result of not being effective in performing your role, and in most cases you may become a laughing stock to other employees who definitely know that you are not qualified for such job opportunity, and most time problems like this can lead to early job termination and contract sacking.