Why comfortability of customers or client must be a business owner major concern.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You will agree with me that the reason why most businesses are created today is for the aim or the sole reason which is to "to make profit". This is almost totally true business exist to make profit no doubt but a lot of business is today over focus on making profit rather than putting the comfortability or the satisfaction of it customers or clients into proper consideration. Loyal customers are what make up business profitability and to gain loyal customers patronizing you everyday comes about as a result of good business reputation.

Business reputation doesn't come as a result of how long a business has been in existence , in fact a business established or opened two weeks ago for example can n higher reputation than a business who was established or opened two to three years ago . It all depends on how they treat customers and how comfortable are satisfied customers are when they patronize the business organisation or firm . Customers and consumers or clients are needed for a business to make profit and to keep customers and consumers you must outsmart your competitors.

Selling the right quality and quantity products helps in boosting business reputation , I mean no consumer who want to buy fake or short-term use products . So as a business owner it is advisable to take the initiative to sell and offer good quality and trending goods and services to boost your reputation which will in turn boost profit.

Comfortability of clients and customers must be a thing of major concern for any business that hopes to thrive on a long term goal. The business is always rooted on the patronage of customers and if paraventure, these customers feel dissatisfied with the products or services, they will revolt and sparingly patronize. It is therefore important and necessary that business owners should treat customers as the topmost priority by maintaining, cordial and interpersonal relationship with the customers although professionally and by having a good rapport with them. There are so many creativity you can bring into a business and one of such could be to; have the special day like birthday anniversary of your customers, where you send out good wishes to them and even with a little product, I can assure you, that this act of having them in mind will not be easily forgotten and ultimately, you have not only succeeded in customer retention but you have also succeeded because the customer will recommend your products and services to other of her friends of acquaintances and the chain keeps on moving. It is pertinent that business owners have or learn the skill to effective customer retention because they are the crux of the business.

As a business man or woman our major focus should not alone be for primarily for profit making purpose alone, rather it should also be to add some value to the consumers. Some people are so self centered that when they set up a business venture all they have in their minds is on how to exploit their customers and amass a lot of profit for themselves. They are not thinking about even adding value to their products or service they are rendering. Where we can see that happen sometimes is in the restaurant business, some people that set up this fast food joint only do so because they want to make money at all cost undermining the health of their customers. When you take a closer survey on how they gather the items they use in preparing the food you will be shocked. Some of them goes for the cheapest articles that has lost value and lost it nutrients and they prepare it most times in an unhygienic manner and all they care about is the profit that will be made at the end of the day. Some even use diabolic substance and they add it to the food. This is indeed very bad. Customers satisfaction and well being should be our outmost concern.

Consumer satisfaction should be the major concern of the business owner because, the business itself was established not for the owner of the business per say but for the customers that will come and patronize items from the business owner hence it becomes meaningful for a sensible business owner to always treat their customers very well, because a bad reputation may not be easily eradicated and it spreads like wide fire. If a business venture begins to tarnish it name and imagine as a result of been arrogant with their customer, one will be surprised to see that there wil be a kind of gradual decline in customers.

This is why it is very important for business owners to be mindful of the kind of staff they will employ to work with them, because sometimes an employee with a bad character could showcase the business organization in that light of their behaviour., and that could spell doom for the future of the business organization. One should as a matter of urgency relieve such kind of staff off their duties and replace them with a more customer friendly person who can handle the business very well and promote the business in a more better dimensions.

Every business must try as much as possible to put the priority of their customers first because without customers, there is no way you can succeed in business. This is one thing that a lot of businesses do not know and they end up losing out their customers. It is very important for businesses to employ people who are professional in handling there customers problem in order not to lose them. some of the methods or ways in which you can use to improve your customer service is to have a social media presence. Many businesses downplay this thinking that it is not necessary but but it is of course very necessary and a lot of new businesses have used this advantage to get a lot of customers to purchase their products. when you have a very functional social media presence you will always attend your customers needs easily and therefore making it easier for them to reach you. In some cases you can also carry out online surveys in order to know the opinion of your customers about your particular product. some customers will even be willing to participate in online surveillance without you paying the money as the case may be.

I agree with you. If your business is of no added value to customers, I wonder why they would still stick around.
Every business person needs to realise that our customers are the backbone of our businesses, no customers means no sales, no sales spells risks to the business.

Customer satisfaction is one strategy that keeps customers coming for more and even referring new customers. So far, I think what has worked for my business is customer referral, I have loyal customers who enjoy my products and services and their way of saying thank you is by bringing to me potential customers. I do not think that would be the case if I did not work on my products and services to the taste of my customers.

Have you thought of allowing your customers have a say In your business? I do mine by creating a WhatsApp forum for all my customers, there they make their reviews and give opinions, some of which I adopt to make them enjoy my business more.

I also give my customers free deliveries and products at discounted prices especially during festive seasons, this makes them bring more buyers and I even get to make better sales. This way, my customers keep sticking around my business!

Customers are the kings and they need to be treated as such for the business to boom. They are the soul to the business. No business can survive when there is no customer for it. That's why a business owner should aim at customers satisfaction first before even thinking of profit.

What are the ways s business owner can satisfy customers? Some of those ways include the following:

We need to do market survey before and during our business operations to know what exactly a customer needs and wants. Ability of a business owner to satisfy the needs of the customers is the first priority in treating them like kings and queens. We need to know what they need at that particular time and how these needs can be met.

Good customer relationship. A business will only grow when the owner listen more to what the customers are saying. Customers will always come with their feedbacks to tell us their perspective about a particular pridxutd. These feedbacks may be positive or even negative . What really matters is that we should try as much as possible as a business owner to filter this feedback and make adjustments to where necessary.

There should be a kind of incentive for buyers. Existing buyers may be given souvenir while the new one may given some discounts. This will always make them feel comfortable.