Customers satisfaction as a paramount business goal.

Axis

Banned
An experience and skillful business owner will totally understand why it is very much important that a business makes sure to satisfy the needs and want of its customers and client first before moving on to achieve any other thing. One of the possible reason why majority of businesses today are not making profit is because they do not put the satisfaction and comfortability of the hypotential customers and client as the most important thing in the business but instead they put other things first before they are customers satisfaction which is absolutely very bad and totally not advised.

A business organization is established to make profit and to generate revenue and of course revenue and profit will not be generated until customers and clients are satisfied with the business products. However that's obviously means that a business should make sure to sell and render high quality and unique products if it want to draw the attention of numerous customers and potential clients. Customer satisfaction can further be enhanced through good communication of a product to a particular customer so as to convince him or her.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Customer satisfaction is everything, I mean why wouldn't I patronize you if you you would satisfy me. Nobody wants to throw money into the thin hair. Customers can put in good words for you when you offer great service, they would create awareness even more than your ads would. The problem is, this is the same in terms of bad review, when they are not satisfied, they would easily tell the world about you, this can have great impact on your business, trust me nobody would want to patronize such business anymore except they are not aware. Most people use a product and even review it before buying, either they got the product from a friend or they got the review from a friend.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
The truth is very much simple, is customers are not satisfied with your business goals and services or whatever your business has to offer then the possibility is that you would not make any profit. Your customers and clients need to be satisfied with your business products and two major ways to ensure this is that your business product must be produced or manufactured from high quality raw materials which makes the product itself to remain unique and to stand out among other substitutes in the same line of business or market. Another way to make sure of these is by making sure that the suppliers of a business materials and wellvested in the knowledge of identifying good and repeitable sources of this raw materials so that you do not become deceived and as well lose satisfaction for your customers.