Why Banana is good for the Health?

raaman

Valued Contributor
The banana is one of the most sought after fruits in the world. In general, all fruits are nutritious and can be bought and consumed by all people at all times.

At the same time, there are also a lot of disadvantages to it. Do you know what it is? In general, the nutrients in bananas, are good for heart health as they are rich in potassium.

The potassium prevents pressure forming in the blood vessels and helps to keep the blood pressure in check and keeps the blood flowing to the heart at the right level thus preventing the occurrence of heart disease.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There was a time I was researching on one of the best fruits to eat to boost the energy but I was told that banana is the fruit that can boost and maintain the energy of an individual for a long time, it is also the best fruit that can be eaten to help for easier digestion.. I take a lot of bananas but I do not take the ones that are being sold around because most of them are being treated with chemicals which may be dangerous to the body system ,I prefer to buy the unripe bananas and keep