Is it good to eat a banana every day?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!!Do you like bananas?Do you eat bananas every day?Bananas are one of the most popular fruits in the world.
Eating one to two bananas per day is very good for our health because they are a source of important nutrients.

Health benefits of bananas:

Bananas are great sources of vitamin C.

There is a lot of potassium in bananas which is so good for our heart health and blood pressure.

Bananas improve digestion and help our stomach.

Bananas give us energy.

Eating bananas may also help with weight loss because they can help us feel full for longer.

Well,these are the health benefits of bananas. You can start eating bananas today!!!

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Banana is a good source of vitamin and also enhances sexuality prowess in men.
Hi btaliat. Thank you for your informative post. Banana has so many health benefits indeed. It is good that it is a fruit you can find everywhere.
We can eat 1-2 bananas daily and be healthy.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Banana has a lot of nutrient that it does to the body it helps in our health good and I actually like eating banana a lot
Hi Samrilm. Hope you are fine. Thank you for your nice post. I am glad to hear that you like eating bananas a lot. Bananas contain a lot of nutrients indeed and make us healthy and strong.The best of all is that bananas are available worldwide and not so expensive for somebody to buy them.
Thank you for your time, Samrilm.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is a very information and its very helpful. I belive banana is a good fruit that also contain fiber which can help to reduce weight . Likewise it's very good to aid better digestion .one can also use or miss it to get her with other fruit so as to help improve immune system .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
This is a very information and its very helpful. I belive banana is a good fruit that also contain fiber which can help to reduce weight . Likewise it's very good to aid better digestion .one can also use or miss it to get her with other fruit so as to help improve immune system .
Hi Mataracy. Thank you for your informative post. I fully agree with you that bananas contain fibers and fibers help to reduce weight.Bananas are also good for digestion.So it is important to eat bananas in order to be healthy and strong.

Good luck

Verified member
Eating banana is very good for the body.It is a good vitamin that helps the body immune system and fight some diseases of the body.It is good for lady that are slim that want to add weight.It is nutritious.

Shamir

You are really right banana contains nutrients that is very useful in keeping us healthy, banana has numerous nutrient