Benefits of Banana for Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
If you eat a banana before and after exercise, it can help boost your energy levels and keep you from getting tired throughout the day. Bananas are rich in vitamins and nutrients. When you eat a banana every day, they help maintain and improve your overall health.

In other words, eating one banana a day is definitely the way to stay fit and healthy. It is also good for gut health. We know the importance of gut health in the body as a whole. It can start with a banana.

According to a nutrition study, bananas contain starch, which helps to increase the production of fatty acids essential for intestinal health. Therefore, bananas help to stabilize our gut and provide nutrients for microbes.

Banana helps in digestion of food as told by my elders. So I always have a banana in my diet daily. There are no side effects of having banana , so people think banana can cause cold and cough which is not true at all. Almost all the fruits are a good source of vitamins and minerals.

Have done a research a lot of the internet about the function of banana and I found out that banana is the type of fruits that we need to take if we are interested to boost our energy. There are a lot of other benefit of banana that I do not know but the most noticeable one that I have an idea about is that it is an energy booster.

• Bananas are respectable sources of vitamin C.
  • Manganese in bananas is good for your skin.
  • Potassium in bananas is good for your heart health and blood pressure.
  • Bananas can aid digestion and help beat gastrointestinal issues.
  • Bananas give you energy – minus the fats and cholesterol