Why are you still not investing in crypto currency

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The era of crypto currency is here which is digital money and a lot of giant companies and prominent people are investing heavily in them. I just read about Elon musk the richest man in world investing millions of dollars in btc and buying Dogecoin too for his child.

This is to show that there is huge potential when it comes to crypto currency especially BTC. The price is really rising and it is good one key in to make the best of it and take advantage of it's value. Are you still still yet to invest in crypto currency. What could be your reasons for the hesitation?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
To be sincere with you sir, there are still many young once out there that haven't come in agreement with the use of Crypto currency. And I have little or no blame to portion to them because some of them had suffered great loss from online platforms. And moreover the ban placed on it in some countries is a great discouragement. I personally know people that does not know what Crypto currency stand for but they have heard of bitcoin. Lol.
I will have to agree with you on the issue of ban by some countries. This kind of issue will so discourage the citizens from investing since it isn't legal or allowed in their country. Again, the volatility of cryto currency doesn't give room for even the youths as you described to have interest for it. I think these are logical enough to keep people away.

Georgeadawara

The reason why many people are not investing in crypto currency is that many people are lacking the knowledge on the aspects of the investment the greatest thing to do is to invest in crypto currency. So many people are just affred but as of me it is lack of currency and resources but the greatest thing is that I was lucky that I invist in lite coin thought the bizdustry.

Haypril

Investment is a gradual process and everyone needs to make his or her research and be satisfied at least to some levl before agreeing to fund such investment. Truly, Crypto currencies are on rapid growth but I bet most youth and older ones are still in doubt of the legitimacy of the currency. And cyber crimes are not helping matters.

Haypril

I don't think we still have youth that's not into cryptocurrencies. But if paradventure we have, it will be because maybe there is no right information for them or they are scared of losing their money. The latter is plausible, the former is just a flimsy excuse because we shouldn't be scared of losing money while investing.
To be sincere with you sir, there are still many young once out there that haven't come in agreement with the use of Crypto currency. And I have little or no blame to portion to them because some of them had suffered great loss from online platforms. And moreover the ban placed on it in some countries is a great discouragement. I personally know people that does not know what Crypto currency stand for but they have heard of bitcoin. Lol.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think we still have youth that's not into cryptocurrencies. But if paradventure we have, it will be because maybe there is no right information for them or they are scared of losing their money. The latter is plausible, the former is just a flimsy excuse because we shouldn't be scared of losing money while investing.
I think it mostly about lack of awareness because I know months back I was shocked that some people in my region offline didn't know about Bitcoin let alone other altcoins. So it made sense to me that a lot of people are just ignorance of this digital money. So I agree with you that it could be lack of getting the right information

btaliat

VIP Contributor