Why are you still not investing in crypto currency

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The era of crypto currency is here which is digital money and a lot of giant companies and prominent people are investing heavily in them. I just read about Elon musk the richest man in world investing millions of dollars in btc and buying Dogecoin too for his child.

This is to show that there is huge potential when it comes to crypto currency especially BTC. The price is really rising and it is good one key in to make the best of it and take advantage of it's value. Are you still still yet to invest in crypto currency. What could be your reasons for the hesitation?

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
My decision to start to invest in crytocurrencies has been called to an halt after the decision of the Nigeria government to call all crytocurrencies to an halt... I always go by law and directive so I decided to stop and buying and selling...I don't want trouble.... But I still get paid by cryptocurrency from forumcoin and bizdustry and that's the only deal I do.

Josemendez

Verified member
Bitcoin and some big cryptocurrencies are decentralized, so there is absolutely no risk of someone stealing your money.
Actually your money can be stolen. If your private key is exposed in terms of decentralized wallet , your account can be hacked. If you give permission to fraudulent smart contract , they can steal you funds. Also if you are using a centralized exchange like Binance , Coinbase , kucoin etc , if the exchange is hacked your fund is stolen

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
People are becoming crazy in investing in crypto currency. People with big amount of the money with them can take a chance in trading them. Personally I still am not clear about the concept of the crypto currency. My point is why should I invest in a currency that is not guaranteed by any authority? What will be the security of my money?

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized asset. At least Bitcoin and some big cryptocurrencies are decentralized, so there is absolutely no risk of someone stealing your money. The only reason why I am not investing money in cryptocurrency is that I do not have enough money to invest. Otherwise, I would have invested in crypto coins long ago. You really need to have a lot of money to be able to trade cryptocurrencies.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You would be missing a lot in the future if you are not investing in the cryptocurrencies now. We have several that we can invest in, for future gains. Presently, I have invested in Xrp, Tron and Ethereum, as I have seen true potential in all these coin to go the moon in the future....Maybe in the next five years, who knows!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have already invested on crypto currency already though it was not much that I bought due to financial constraint. My plan now is that when I get more money I will sure buy more. Because I believe that bitcoin is going to rise again.
Definitely, it will surely go up again,, it is presently at 31,850 which is still low but I'm sure before the end of the next three months we should be able to get a drastic change. I'm hopeful that the prediction that I'm. Already reading about will manifest but it good to buy some now

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The era of crypto currency is here which is digital money and a lot of giant companies and prominent people are investing heavily in them. I just read about Elon musk the richest man in world investing millions of dollars in btc and buying Dogecoin too for his child.

This is to show that there is huge potential when it comes to crypto currency especially BTC. The price is really rising and it is good one key in to make the best of it and take advantage of it's value. Are you still still yet to invest in crypto currency. What could be your reasons for the hesitation?
I have already invested on crypto currency already though it was not much that I bought due to financial constraint. My plan now is that when I get more money I will sure buy more. Because I believe that bitcoin is going to rise again.

Richee84

It is indeed a great thing to invest in cryptocurrency even though it come with it own risk. So many people are skeptical about it and the fear of losing there fund to fraudsters is not an option for them. The recent fall in cryptocurrency in the recent weeks is another determining factor.

A K Rao

People are becoming crazy in investing in crypto currency. People with big amount of the money with them can take a chance in trading them. Personally I still am not clear about the concept of the crypto currency. My point is why should I invest in a currency that is not guaranteed by any authority? What will be the security of my money?

Josemendez

Verified member
In as much as almost every youths is investing in cryptocurrency , there are still some that are not interested in it because they believe that they cannot be able to endure the volatility of crypto ,and to an extent you will not blame them for that.
Cryptocurrency has been of great help to me over the years and I know am going to stick around it for long .

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been studying crypto coin for more than a year but until now I have not invested in it. There are grey areas to me that are needing answers like how a crypto coin is created and who sets the market price. I am comparing crypto with stocks and the market trending is almost the same but the crypto has no real inherent value unlike stocks which is a share of the company's ownership.

eojo2401

I would have invested heavily in cryptocurrency but the economy challenges of the nation that made me to lost my job is what hindered me from investing in cryptocurrency. I will do every possible things to make sure I get fund to invest in cryptocurrency. May God help me and blessed my hustle.

Urooj

Because most of the people don't have much idea about crypto currency i also don't have any idea about crypto and also i don't have money to invest I'm looking to earn before investing

A lot of youths are already going into cryptocurrency investment. But you must that not everyone would be able to invest in cryptocurrency no matter how good it sounds.

Firstly, not everyone even understands what cryptocurrency is about.

Some that have an idea of what is might not have the right information on how to invest.

Others might have all the information but the finance to invest might not be readily available

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I made a decision to start investing in crypto currencies recently. I will be going for the strategy of buying and holding. That seems to be easy to handle unlike daily trading that takes up so much time. Moreover, I don't have much money to invest and so I will be buying with the little I have and holding it till the price goes high. Litecoin, Dogecoin and Bitcoin are my best options for now.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am a cryptocurrency investor although I do not have money to invest so much in cryptocurrency I just believe that if I get money I invest as much money as possible in the cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is a future digital currency.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I still invest in crypto cutrency because i could easily earn more cash and revenue by just holding the coin and that's what many do and its the reason many invest in crypto currency , so they could hold the coin and make more profit from the coin increase i thinj

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have investment around XRP coin, LTC, and BTC etc. This are the coins i love so much to invest on. Cos their potentials is not to be doubted. They will yield lots of profit in the future when invested on and leave it for the long time to mature exponentially to bring us big profit.
Definitely, these three coins you have listed are like the major coins now that are going to yield big profit in future. A lot of prominent people are already investing in them. Maybe you should add dogecoin to them too if you have the money to invest. It is another potential coin you should try

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have investment around XRP coin, LTC, and BTC etc. This are the coins i love so much to invest on. Cos their potentials is not to be doubted. They will yield lots of profit in the future when invested on and leave it for the long time to mature exponentially to bring us big profit.