Which forum is lucrative for online money seeker?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
I've stumbled across several forum sites where I can make money by posting topics. Could you rank those forums depending on your own perspective, money gained, and choices for flexibility?

RIF
Trendri
Lumoxchange
forum coin
postbucks
Admin junkies

Which of the above forums give us more money on a daily basis?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Admin Junkies concept is not far away from Forum Promotion as the coins you are earning from posting you could only use it for advertisement and promotion of your directory and not cash out to external wallet. But you could on Forum Promotion exchange with Joshua to Biznotes or RIF Cash. Anyway, for more understanding, they help you indirectly to grow up your community means more revenue and more monetization. For the rest of the list, you are not required to have a website to grow it to earn indirectly but direct exchange with members. But not seeing exchangers on LumoxChange or trade section as on other ones.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Based on my experience, You can earn about $1.20 on Bizdustry per day. I do not think there is another paid to post forums that can give you as much as Bizdustry gives, however, you need to spend $20 for VIP membership to be able to withdraw money. If you are a VIP, you can also earn additional 50 cents per day by making 10 threads, which means as a VIP you will earn $1.70 per day. Forum Coin does not pay you a lot of money but the site will introduce you to a lot of earning sites, so it is the best forum.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm on some of these sites but you would only earn small money from them but you can combine them to see if you can get up to $5 daily but the lowest paid is Forum Coin does not pay you a lot of money. you would only get 15 cents per day for the 10 first post the rest will just give you pennies but the site will introduce you to a lot of earning sites, which means you don't only earn you also learn from the forum

You just go with the one you prefer to work consistently with.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
On bizdustry you can make about $1.2 per day. I think it is presently the best paid to post forum in which you can use to make such amount of money on daily basis.

The good thing about this is that you can trade with some of the members if you're not a VIP member.
This feature has actually made it a lot easier for so many people to work on the platform and make up to that every single day.

Referral index forum is also another good one in which you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself everyday. The highest amount you can make on a daily basis is about $1 but not withstanding it is very good especially if you are a VIP member.

Shaf

Verified member
I think it depends on your schedule and the type of content you find interesting. While Trendri seems to be hard for most people, I prefer it because all you need is a few detailed posts to earn each day, unlike some where you need up to 50 posts per day or more.

Bizdustry, Beer money forum, forum coin are the oldest and give a lot of information on various topics more than the recent ones, but the low pay on FC can be discouraging for most new users.

Referral index forum is a other one that would do well, but they may have to work on the quality of some posts.