Which Business Should I Do To Make My Bank Account Look Like Phone Number

Ramolak19

Verified member
There are lot of business around the globe in this 21st century, Please I need a business idea that would helped me this year to Make my bank account balance look like my phone number.

Anyway have started marking a business research, survey and visibilities study of different businesses that would helped this year but I can't do without getting ideas from this platform because a lucrative and profitable business need more suggestion from different advisory while I will be the final decision maker.

Online business: nowadays there are a lot of businesses online that legitimate and profitable, for instance buying and selling of Crypto currency coins, Forex trading, virtual assistance, website builders, blogging business, and web survey e.t.c

Travels and tours agency:
is a business activities of recreation, leisure and other purpose by spending time away from home which is not more than consecutive of 1year

Agricultural business:
is a retirement business which is very lucrative in nature with different aspects that involved production, marketing, processing, distribution or exporting of agricultural services for the purposes of goods and services.

Groceries store business: grocery store or supermarket is another system of selling things in retail, typically comprises of daily needs products like foods item or non foods item.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Nice thread; the title got me laughing hard. i wish I could establish a business that could get my bank account look like phone number; frequent credit alert i guess. The fact is you mentioned a lot and i admit the part of agriculture. You know you can actually grow just vegetables and get rich, though in large scale, but there is always room for expansion, so you can start small.

Growing vegetables can be a great way to make money. If you're just starting out, though, you may need to take some time to figure out how to grow your crops correctly, as well as how much of each crop you want to grow. You'll also need to learn how to get your crops from the farm to the supermarket.

If you want to make money through vegetable farming, start by growing a few different types of vegetables like lettuce, onion, spinach and carrots in your backyard or on a small plot of land near you. Once your crops are ready for harvesting, sell them at local farmers markets or grocery stores. You can also sell them online by setting up a website where people can order fresh vegetables directly from your farm.

You can also try growing other types of vegetables such as tomatoes and peppers if those work better for your climate conditions or personal preferences.
If you don't have any space in your yard or nearby fields, look into community gardens where people rent plots of land from farmers who live there. This will allow you to grow more than just one type of vegetable without having access to extra acreage on which it would otherwise sit unused all year round.