When to sack your employees

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The employee of a place or business is there to help grow the business but sometimes the reverse is the case. You might not have a choice than to let the worker go. Now, when do you know it time to sack that employee? See the checklist below:

• When the employee never completes his or her tasks on time and is costing the business money
  • If the employee is exhibiting intolerable traits that undermine the integrity of the business
  • The employee work is always riddled with avoidable mistakes and errors despite numerous warnings
  • When the employee is outrightly lazy, despite all the resources at his disposal.
  • A stubborn employee that refuses to be submissive to consitutued authority
Add yours to the list of factors that can bring a sack to an employee

Last edited:
If the employee is not showing the right attitude toward his work then I think it is time to let go. If he is often late or seems disinterested and distracted easily that means he is not enjoying the job. There is nothing you can do about it as the employer. If employees don't enjoy their work then let them go.

The best time to sack your employees is when he or she is showing not doing what is required of him or her.When such such person put up insubordination and indiscipline character or attitude.s one employee are just after the salary the company is paying not the interest of the company which has really affect a lot of company to fold up.

Most times if the employee lacks honesty , I think it might make him get sacked , when he is always trying to hide him or her self by always telling lies and hiding the truth from the business affairs ,this is one of the reason that might make me sack an employee

I believe that whenever you want to employ somebody into an organisation it is important that you give them an employment letter that contains a job description. The description should also contain why you employ them and how you think they should be impacting to the company. If they do not work within their job description or do not add any value then you are under a contract to lay them off.

I believe that whenever you want to employ somebody into an organisation it is important that you give them an employment letter that contains a job description. The description should also contain why you employ them and how you think they should be impacting to the company. If they do not work within their job description or do not add any value then you are under a contract to lay them off.
I think many business usually have their rules and regulations attached and it's very compulsory for the workers to always follow the regulations do they won't be layed off , and they should be checked if they are trying to do any manipulation and not following their said duties also it matters

This is a sad topic because I have experienced firing out a subordinate. His work attitude was worse because aside from coming in late frequently he was also absent once in a while. With the work he would be working for just about 4 hours and spend the rest of the time in the pantry to smoke while having coffee every hour.