What's your idea on making money online?

Wiserr

What's your ideas on making money online?, This my biggest question that I want to ask, all of us here come to earn money in the web what are those experience you have while bringing in cash to web, for me seriously I must say I have learned Alot of things while working online, I only came here to earn money but only to realize that what I gain is far much more what I earn, I must say this making money online has seriously helped me not only in terms of earning but in terms of gaining good knowledge on different things, I don't know if I'm the only one who I experiencing this I want to know what are your experiences while you work online, have you gain anything? Or not, when you are working online be it on forums or anywhere you will find lot's and different kinds of people, you'll find someone that is more experienced than you are or you are more experienced than he or she is, that's it I believe all of us have something to share out on this because I believe you learned more than enough, I await your response, thank you.

Making money online is something that I have always enjoyed. Many people state that you must do what you enjoy and I must say that I enjoy making money online on various different kind of sites online. One of the best ways to make money is by posting on paid forums. I am a full-time worker who works on a few forums and I must say that I really love posting comments and making some extra cash online. There are many other great ways to make money online as well. I love trading cryptocurrencies and I have prepared a great plan to invest money in the cryptocurrency market.

Since cryptocurrency investment is risky, you must always prepare a great way to plan things so that you may reduce losses and earn more. You may also try to make money by starting a blog, but blogging requires a lot of time. This is because it takes a lot of time to get traffic to your blog and this takes many years. You must promote your blog and apply some of the greatest SEO techniques to improve the ranking of your blog and then work with many advertisement networks in order to earn advertisement revenue.

I have a lot of money-making ideas but I have not really started implementing some of them due to limited amount of time because I am actually a student. One of the best money-making idea I have is affiliate marketing. Over the years I have learnt a whole lot of things about how to become successful in affiliate marketing. this is because I have been able to attend so many online courses and watch a lot of videos and at the same time read a whole lot of e-books on how to succeed in a marketing. Another good venture I am currently into is cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading is of no doubt very lucrative provided you have a very good strategy and at the same time you are disciplined enough. The truth is that if you're not disciplined you may not really be able to make anything tangible on cryptocurrencies. It is always important you have a target and when the target is reached you take your profit and move on. A lot of people make the mistake of trying to be emotionally attached to a particular cryptocurrency and they end up losing all their money. I'm also dreaming of venturing into domain flipping soon.