The truth behind the idea of making money from the comfort of your couch

SANIA

The idea of making money from the comfort of your own couch or bed or home seems really appealing.
It is also true that one can make money online from the comfort of his/her home.

But the question is it easy to earn money like that?

The answer is both yes and no.

Initially it is not easy to find opportunities that are legit and pay you well online.
Even if you are able to find such legit opportunities then it takes time and effort to understand the system and to get used to the system. Then adjusting your schedule with this new online opportunity is also a new challenge. Qualifying to earn from that platform also takes time.
But when you have passed all these steps, then earning money from these online opportunities becomes easy with time.

Example, the trendri platform. First the new people have to make 20 qualifying post in order to verify their account, these posts should not ccontain any affiliate links etc,
But once you have qualified then it becomes easy for you to adjust the system and to make money out of it.
The time to do the quality posts/ comments also decrease with experience.
May be it takes you 2 to 3 hours to get 1$ from this platform but now you are working one to 1.5 hour to make 1$.

So in conclusion I can say that initially it takes time but then the idea of making money from the comfort of your couch becomes easy.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many people that believe that working from home is a scam because they fell for the people who usually post photos of them making millions of Naira in a month online .They jump into it without any prior knowledge and at the end of the day they are not making any real money . Making money online is not very easy and I am going to state some of the things that are making it to be even more difficult .

The first thing is actually having a skill . Anybody who wants to hire you to work for them online will definitely want to ask you about projects that you have worked on in the past and the type of skills that you have idle soft or hard skills . He is definitely going to pick somebody who has better skills than you or has proven to be much more competent .

You are also going to be facing a lot of competition from other people depending on what you are selling and the type of services that you are offering. This is why the type of social Media platform that you choose in order to grow is going to be very important for your brand.

E

eldavis

The answer is no, making money is never easy be it offline or even online. There are so many persons with the mindset that making money is that easy since they can simply remain in one place, sit in front of the computer and earn but in reality it's way more than that. Making money online requires alot of hard work, dedication, self discipline and commitment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Whether the money is made from home or outside our homes, it is not easy to make money online. It takes a very strong willed heart to do such a thing.

There are many people that have been carried away with the assumed comfortability of making money online and later felt disappointed when they could not meet their expectations online. This blame strictly go to those promoters of those schemes online especially on YouTube.

It is wickedness of most YouTubers as they always hammer on the positive sides of a scheme without preparing the viewers for the difficult sides. Most time, they claim they make outrageous money even when they know it is a lie. This lie has beclouded many aspired online earners and reality always dawn on them later in the day.

With just need to face the reality that making money especially at our comfort is nothing but what determines our effort and hardwork. Nobody makes reasonable things at his or her comfort zone. We need to believe that it is just a way of euphemised making money online to make it seem so easy even when it is not that easy.

In conclusion, no one is saying making money online is not possible or difficult but we need not to see it as that simple or esy thing to do.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The idea of making money at the comfort of your home has really caught the attention of a lot of people over the years. there are several businesses people can venture into and make a lot of money sitting at the comfort of their home but what really matters is your level of knowledge and understanding of how to run such a business successfully and make money from it. Any business that gives us an opportunity is not really easy because you need a lot of time and smart work for you to really make money from it. Another big advantage of making money at the comfort of your home is that you have a lot of time for your family and at the same time for your other activities which seems very fascinating for a whole lot of people around the world. There are several businesses you can start at the comfort of your home and make a lot of money from it and one of them is affiliate marketing. I always love to talk about affiliate marketing because it gives you the opportunity to make money promoting other people's product and also it can also give you the opportunity to make money passively at the comfort of your home.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to make money online just as most people think. You need to put in some level of work if you want to make consistent income online. You don't expect to sign up with a program and make money instantly.

There are some necessary steps you need to take before you can start making money online. Even being a virtual assistant you require you to take some necessary steps before you can get started.

It can be very hard to make money online if you are a lazy person. You need to put in your mind and energy into any online business money making model you choose before you can start seeing money.

Some people believe that you can literally took money from the internet. This is the reason why they fall for scams easily. Those who are promoting scam preach that it is pretty much easier to make money with their programs.

Butut someone who understand principle of how to make money from the internet will never fall for something like that. The reason is that the person knows in his mind that the level of work is required before you can make consistent income online.

Suba

Staff member
Making money online is not as comfortable as what people think, making money online has many different levels of difficulty. A day trader will certainly spend all day in front of a computer instead of sitting on a comfortable sofa. I've joined a lot of forums, and I'm more focused on learning and getting information not creating posts, as much as possible. Because I think learning and information will be more useful to make more money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people today are already making money right in the comfort of your home without disturbance or without having to fake any attitude that they do not have . Technology has make the act of making money more flexible and portable and it is said that before the 2030's a whole lot of people who earn a living by working on online jobs and establishing online businesses rather than offline . The idea of making money from the comfort of your home is a very exciting idea and people who earn money without having a nine-to-five job have the freeness and willingness to do whatever they want and desire since they did not have to fake a personality as an employee and act moderately so as to impress someone who is the employer .

Individuals I'm making money from the comfort of your home by working online as a freelancer , an affiliate marketer , a cryptocurrency and forex trader etc . There are other various ways individual earn real money by staying at home . In my region which is Nigeria the whole of people have been investing their time , energy , and money in cryptocurrency and forex trading and to be sincere that seems to be one of the most paying online investments today .

Sikapa

Verified member
To me, I see it as we just use to say they but in reality things are different. We don't earn money online buy relaxing or sleeping in the comfort of our homes,no! Unless is affiliate program and you have organic traffic and maybe people are buying through your links. Is there that you can say you slept and when you woke up, you find money in your account but you still have to work on that too.

blessingc

Working online with your smart phone in your comfort zone is one of the most lucrative business I've ever seen, your mind is relax, you are focused, learning and earning, in hours, minutes you earn much more than those who labour under the sun, or work under an intimidating boss, you have peace. And if you have another job in addition to all your online earnings you are more than capable of living a comfortable life

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with you anything one's start without any necessary experience come at a cost because you will not be able to do the job or the task like a professional hands or an experienced person
So even when it looks easy to work from one comfort home is still not easy at the very beginning it just like now I type very fast because I have been doing this for a while now but a beginner will find it difficult to even type 50 words at a go without getting tired or bored so it still boils down to just starting out anything when is just starting out comes with some difficulties but the thing is that you should keep at it because practice makes perfect

By the time you continue with what you are doing you will perfect that beat and making money from your comfort zone will be very easy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
People should not believe that it is quite easier for money to be made online .Even a single $1 to be made online is something that will requires a lot of your time which indicate that you really have to work for every cent you are interested to earn. That is why so many people who are coming into the online space with the thinking that it is easier for them to make money online will be disappointed when they come to find out that it is something they have to work hard to achieve the amount of money they need at the end of the day...

Probably the most easiest way of making money on the internet can be forum posting as we are doing here . But if you're not interested to only earn $1 or two daily then you should consider learning a profitable skill . .