Truth About Real Estate Market That No One Tells You

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of people will tell you that real estate is the safest investment. The reasons they give for their statement are: you save money on rents, you can make money by flipping your home, you can collect rents and build passive income, etc.

However, there is a dark truth about the real estate industry. Homes are actually not built so that people can live or make money (through rents or by reselling), homes are actually built so that the banks can make money.

Do you know who the big investors in the real estate industry are? That’s correct the banks! Banks invest in construction companies, housing development companies, and the housing market.

Do you know who makes the most money from real estate? You guessed right, banks make the most money. Banks invest in the housing market and earn a return on their investments. When people buy homes, they cannot pay in full, therefore, they will get a house loan from the banks. And banks make a lot of money from mortgages.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand what you're trying to say . When someone is interested to invest in the real estate , there are numerous ways people can still invest safely without having to lose their money. Personally if I have the money to invest in real estate , I'll definitely choose to invest in land because it is one of the most profitable Investment based on my research especially here in my location..

I don't really care about others that are also investing in the real estate market like the big boys or the banks. Every location is suitable for investment here and I can choose to invest based on the amount of money I have in my hands. .

The only challenging factors I might likely have in my investment in the real estate is the fact that so many real estate agent may not be trusted and as a result I just have to be very careful about some of them .