Money making idea

Peterlight

I know everyone as an idea or two on how to make money online and offline but idea varies.

My idea of making money online is just to simply comment or post on forums, may claim from faucet site and others but some of my friends would prefer to earn from fantasy apps and pops game which I totally think it's a waste of time and data.

This topic Is mainly to know how and what you do to make money online careless of how much you earn online and I would like to say I believe earn from forums are the best, what do you think?

Olajidey

what i do that fetch me money online is selling my service online as a copywrite freelancer, i have been hearning forum that pays but have never been able to benefit reason is because of my work load , so trendi is just a trial and i look forward to make money eith this forum.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I make money online by writing articles, ebooks and any kind of publications then I add posting on forums to it. I just like to write and give own opinions, though I also pause to read others too. I'm planning on setting up a blog very soon. I want a space that I can be sharing my thoughts with like minds. I know it will be fun while making money too. So any writing stuff that can net one money I'm up for it. Writing all the way for me

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Those are great but you cannot really make big money from claiming of faucets but you can make some tangible on paid to post platforms if you are serious enough. There are several money-making ideas in which you can capitalise on and make a lot of money and the internet. I always recommend people to venture into freelancing because it is lucrative especially when you have free time. if you have a lot of free time then you have the opportunity to make a lot of money from different freelancing platforms such as fiverr and upwork. But before then you need to have a very good skill up to a professional level because if you are good in what you do then people will be hiring you to do their works for them. Some of the good skills you can learn at graphics designing and writing generally. If you are a good writer then you have the opportunity to venture into freelancing and write for people and some of them could be a blog post and some you can write ebooks and they pay you good amount of money for that. You can also do ghostwriting and make a lot of money.

Wiserr

There are may way's to earn money online but it all depends on you and your personal efforts, earning money online is never easy if you are a hardworking type you will definitely earn a cool money but if you are a lazy type you'll never earn a dime, that's how it works I'm also into the world of earning money online I earn a cool Cash this means I work hard, as I said earlier how you are will determine how you'll earn the money, I suggest you try your possible best to earn a beneficial amoun. Thank you.