What's the highest amount you have everr earned from a Webiste?

Makah

For me It hasn't been easy to earn money online. The first online business I ever did was in 2019 which was a Survey website and I never earned a site till it crashed in october. I have also tried lot of Ptc sites, paid to click sites and most of them turn out to be pure scam
The highest amount I have ever earned was about $5 which I know is so small. I joined this site some days back and am looking forward to earning my first dollar in some days.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me It hasn't been easy to earn money online. The first online business I ever did was in 2019 which was a Survey website and I never earned a site till it crashed in october. I have also tried lot of Ptc sites, paid to click sites and most of them turn out to be pure scam
The highest amount I have ever earned was about $5 which I know is so small. I joined this site some days back and am looking forward to earning my first dollar in some days.
I think my highest has been $50 in a day by writing articles for 2 clients that were referred to me by a friend. The truth is if you are relying on only paid to post sites then you wouldn’t be making much per day. If you can combine 3-4 posting sites then maybe you can make about $3 daily depending on your speed and the amount the site pays per post. So if you need to make high income on the internet, you need a skill.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I have been able to earn 25 dollars from bizdustry, I have earned close to it on trendri too. But now my time is now limited, I don't have enough time to earn as much again because of school. Before when school was on strike I put all my time and energy in online job and I got good rewards from it. Now I have to balance my education with working online and it is not easy. So I don't think I can still earn as much as I used to, and it is a little saddening.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been earning money online consistently since August 2020 and it has been bliss on bliss moving from one website to another and having different nice experience. I am happy to have discovered this earning opportunity and I have not regret even a second of my EARNING money Online.

Talking about the site that has paid me the most money online, that would be bizdustry.com I joined in November last year's and I am sure to have earned so much, because i am not even counting it. All I do is receive in my wallet.
Bizdustry changed the narrative for me and I am happy it is still active and paying till date.

Donkiz

I think this depends on the type of website that you are referring to, we have two category of online business; those that require payment to be part of and those that doesn't require any payment to join.

For the sites that does not require payment to join, the highest amount I have withdrawn from a platform is $43 which took me about a month to accumulate in a paid to comment site.

For the sites that require payment to join, the highest amount I have withdrawn from a platform is $426 which was my last month earning from an e-commerce platform.

Janiya

I have earned 450 dollar in a day by completing and data entry project and also I have written articles on some other websites and they paid me e good so I have earned many more money from the separate website there are some fake websites as well but some official websites are very in less numbers so many of the people got scammed like the four I have also beans victim of scam people but I always try my best to work on official websites and 2 were for the legal people because in the legal and illegal type of people are around the world so staying away from this type of people is very heart but we can find out the good and real lines on official websites and they give the task according to the time period and we have to completed on time so I have earn much more from official websites and my income was nearly about for $50 to $700 maximum in a week

Olajidey

When it comes to the highest amount earn online it is unlimited, thou it depends on the kind of job u earn online if you are talking about a site that pays to comment or post you will be in the categories of people earning less than $100 but if you are a freelancer I bet you will talking of thousands of dollar earned I work for as a tutor online and I made a reasonable amount of dollars thou am no more working there, I have a friend that still tutor till now and have made up to Thousands of dollars.