Crypto What's the highest amount you've received?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've worked with different clients online as a freelancer, majority of my clients paid me via crypto per my demand to be paid using crypto. I've received some amount ever since I started with my crypto journey but it isn't much compared to what others are receiving as freelancers, or traders via crypto exchange sites.

The highest I've received from a client via crypto for writing articles is $135 which is one-time payment. Apart from the ones I do receive as a trader via Binance exchange. I'm specifically talking about the crypto i received doing tasks for a merchant online excluding crypto trading.

What is the highest amount you've received before from a client who you rendered services to online?

Ummigal

Speaking about the highest amount ever ever received I did say is from read cache. I used to earn a total of about $6 a day if I put enough diligence and hard work into the work. Was a little bit stressful and had to quit due to the time consumed writing articles that might not end up being liked or commented. It's still worth it though as I usually visit the site from time to time.

Ummigal

Almost forgot. There was a time where I was into domain flipping and I end up to $150 by sending one domain!!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Speaking about the highest amount ever ever received I did say is from read cache. I used to earn a total of about $6 a day if I put enough diligence and hard work into the work. Was a little bit stressful and had to quit due to the time consumed writing articles that might not end up being liked or commented. It's still worth it though as I usually visit the site from time to time.
The amount you made at read.cash is great if I have to say dear. Why did you quit? You could've stayed on the site and continue earning such high amount of money to keep meeting up with your bills. Or you have other ways which you're earning more than you earned via read.cash? I have account there but inability of not understanding how the earnings work there made me quit.