Just A Quick Flashback: What Is The Highest Amount You Accumulated Online In A Month?

Kendy

Verified member
Most of us have been on this online space for even close to ten years working online, while some could be five years or less. Personally, I'm still a novice online because I got exposed to earning online at about four months ago and my busy schedule at school do interrupt my earning capabilities.

I just want you to take your mind back as at when you started earning online, how was your first pay out and which of them was the highest cash out. Also, which sites do you operate which is still paying presently?

Rachael

Verified member
The highest amount I have accumulated in a month is $45 and this was through the concept of article writing. This great achievement of mine online was about thirteen months ago. I got introduced to an article writing site where you are required to write articles on a particular niche of your interest with no lower than 300 words count. There are several niches like; local politics, global politics, beauty and fashion, religion, health, sports, inspiration, celebrity, crime and lots more. A content creator is only allowed to operate on a specific niche to maximize higher and quality productivity and you can only operate using one account which is subject to verification. When I joined the site newly, in order to recruit more writers, they were not placing payment rights on the number of clicks you have, this means that even though your articles had no clicks, it would still be paid for but now, due to the influx of writers, the terms and condition has been reviewed to more rigid ones and the payment method has reduced drastically. The site which is Scooper is actually for only restricted to African countries like; Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and I think Kenya is included as well.

I earned my first money online on an article submission website. This website allows articles and stories to be submitted and requires money than 1000 words. I posted a story two months ago and got accepted as it was posted on their magazine front cover. This platform paid me $150 which is not that much for a 2000 words plus article. Other websites do pay higher. What they need is your writing quality and fluency in English. You can also submit articles about a particular topic, submit a joke or post meme which would requires submission as well. When accepted, you receive an email and asked to send your preferred payment method for payments to be made. This website is called reader's digest and can be found with just a simple Google search. That was my last online payment.

Stena

I started working online late last year, and I started on Bizdustry where I got paid to make quality posts and comments.
The highest I have made a month there was $25, which I am sure I was able to attain because I all out to work and earn my one dollar daily. Other months, it was difficult to even accumulate up to $15 due to my busy schedule.
I am looking forward to earning even more monthly from Trendri and other good earning sites.