General insurance What is the highest amount have you deposited with any insurance company

Phabbyfundz

I know this is a question of the kind of insurance plan you want and what you can afford to pay for. But in the long run I believe every one have at least the highest possible amount they have ever paid for any insurance plan they which to purchase.
I would want to know what amount of money have you been willing to pay for an insurance plan, and you from you experience and reasons why you chose to pay that amount would serve as a guideline for anyone who wants to purchase any plan to know their reasons and how beneficial it would be to pay for such plan.
I don't have any insurance plan yet but I would want to know how much people have been willing you pay to purchase a particular insurance plan and why they had to do it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think I once I heard a friend of mine said he deposited up to twenty thousand naira with an insurance company and they ended up breaking up his contract because he couldn’t continue to pay the premium every month. Well he lost his job and that was what caused the bridge of the policy plan

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think I once I heard a friend of mine said he deposited up to twenty thousand naira with an insurance company and they ended up breaking up his contract because he couldn’t continue to pay the premium every month. Well he lost his job and that was what caused the bridge of the policy plan
What a pity, your friend should have explained the reason why he breached the agreement that he had with the insurance company and himself. This may make the insurance policy to consider him and put another term where he can be paying the premium maybe by installment and even compensated if the agreement can not conituro

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Depositing with an insurance company simply means you have bought a contract already which I once I tried but truth be told, I did not give it a follow up because I later realized I could live up to the standard. The income I make monthly does not give room for such amount to be paid

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not bought any insurance policy and if I may buy, it will be either auto insurance, health insurance or business insurance. I don't know the price this insurances will go for but I am sure they will be cost but I know they all worth the reasons for buying them.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
In my family I think my brother actually bought a health insurance policy for a huge amount then , and I think you till this moment he is still paying the premium , and most times the insurance company sends health personell to check his health rating on a weekly basis

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In my family I think my brother actually bought a health insurance policy for a huge amount then , and I think you till this moment he is still paying the premium , and most times the insurance company sends health personell to check his health rating on a weekly basis
That's good of your brother. Health is something that we should joke with. In fact if I want to go for insurance policy as well. I will make sure I go for health. There is much to be benefited from this health insurance policy especially in some countries like mine where our health is too vulnerable.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That's good of your brother. Health is something that we should joke with. In fact if I want to go for insurance policy as well. I will make sure I go for health. There is much to be benefited from this health insurance policy especially in some countries like mine where our health is too vulnerable.
Yeah as the word say health is wealth , I think health should not be taken for granted , that is why it's best to make sure that the health insurance policy is covering your health so it won't pose the person in an unexpected health danger that the person might not have expect to occur at that very point in time too

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If I start my insurance policy, I won't mind any amount I will be spending on business insurance company. This is because I am very sure that business is prone to various risk. And I won't mind putting all what it takes to make sure that the business is insured against any risk.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't own any insurance policy plan that's why isn't possible to answer yes to your question concerning how much I've deposited for premium. But that doesn't mean I won't seek insurance premium policy in the future. Having read about the benefits surrounding insurance I have come in mutual consent to agree that it is enormous to consider.