Crypto What's the highest amount you invested one-time into cryptocurrency?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyone's risk management differs when it comes to investing money. And investing into digital coins is no difference to other investment that has to do with risk pertaining to money. If you aren't a risk taker you can't get the chance of earning via crypto, you'll simply sell out your funds out of fear and panic when the bearish takes it down.

I've seen people offline who invested their life savings into crypto, when the market crashed they became so angered that they sold out of panic and fear of not losing more. Such kind of people aren't going to be successful through such mindset around crypto.

The highest amount I've spent around cryptocurrency one-time is $50 around December when I spotted BNB as coin with potential for profit.

What is the highest amount of money you've invested one-time into cryptocurrency?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't have cap when it comes to cryptocurrencies. This is because I don't trade on crypto. I am only investing for future investment by having different coins. And most of these coins are gotten from paid to comment website. There was a time I was into arbitrage as well.

Phabbyfundz

Crypto currency market or industry I must say is a really fast rising and developing industry in this present times, with the rise of bit coin and other available currency. But investment in crypto currency should be done with good planning there are a lot of things to take in to serious consideration before put any amount no matter how big or small it is.

Putta Vince

The highest amount I have hold in any crypto for more than 2 weeks was NRG , around $220 of NRG token. I just received $120 from their airdrop , but I hold the NRG coin till it reached $220 , almost 2x then I converted it to stablecoin USDT and made good profit out of nothing.

Shaf

Verified member
I have invested $100 from my salary into cryptocurrency. It was just saddening that it was at the peak of the previous bull run. I had about $100 tok then in the market. I finally withdrew everything when the market started capitulating and had $100 in total.

I've learnt a crucial lesson that that the most important thing you can do if you invest in cryptocurrency is to take profits when you have them. If you won't sell everything, take your capital out and leave the rest to run. I just did that with Floki Inu and put the capital into another meme coin, Kishu Inu.